NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

anyone have a picture of a dude wearing these? I like the multi upper but the sole looks really strange to me

Did they even have a 12 to begin with? That size 11.5 and 12 is going to be hard to pickup. Knowing there won't be many produced since women don't have size 12 feet.

Last edited:
^ Not sure if they ever had a size 12 in the MCs, but they have it in the yellow pair.

I'm a size 9.5 in roshe and 9.5-10 in Racers might take a gamble with those 11s. Might be too narrow though.

Thanks Marv :nthat:. I was gonna grab an 11 to see if I could squeeze into it but I decided against it :lol:. I can fit a 9.5 in Jordans but I'm not too sure about women's Flyknits.

Last edited:
I'm a size 9.5 in roshe and 9.5-10 in Racers might take a gamble with those 11s. Might be too narrow though.
if you have wide feet, it might now work. I don't consider myself having wide feet but you never know. depends on how the material on this model stretches. if it stretches like the Racer, that should give you some room for width. I would BNTL though, just in case.. you can always return them if they don't fit.

Last edited:
Was checking out that 11 and sold out. Ahh...oh well. March 20 is a long wait. Sneakersteal.com sent out the tweet that's why

Not the best pic on feet, but I tried on before I bought and had to wear a sock, I usually don't with flyknits. But these are a size 12. I have a wide foot and these fit ok but narrow

what size you wear for Racer? thanks for the pic.. repped!

Thanks Marv
nthat.gif
. I was gonna grab an 11 to see if I could squeeze into it but I decided against it
laugh.gif
. I can fit a 9.5 in Jordans but I'm not too sure about women's Flyknits.
no prob... really interested how these feel on feet. prolly comfy but a bit heavier than Racer. was gonna 2x but decided to go with a matching pair for the Mrs..
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom