NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

Looks like the M/C are sold out for real now.  No more sizes coming up in online inventory.

This was actually a pretty controlled release compared to the other thread. It actually seems like there aren't many resellers in here and everyone who actually wanted a pair got one :smokin

This was actually a pretty controlled release compared to the other thread. It actually seems like there aren't many resellers in here and everyone who actually wanted a pair got one
smokin.gif
We'll see how many pairs pop up on eBay with screen shots of their NDC/DSG confirmation page.... jk 

Yeah it seems like everyone who wanted a pair got one besides those looking for 11+... 

Glad I was able to get a pair for my lady though... 

Now the ENTIRE family got a pair....  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was also successfully copping a size 6 for the lady off of Richards. Thanks for link guys! Does anyone know how these fit? I'm usually a true 9.5. Hopefully that size 11 works out for me.

When did you get your sz6? Just now or a while ago? I'm gonna keep trying until I can't press buy anymore lol

Are they sold out?  

Was only able to get 11.5 in White and Blacks.  Truly a size 9.5/10 person, hopefully they fit normally.

BNTL type of deal.  Have a feeling they go on discount later on.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom