NEW: Official Nike ZOOM FLYKNIT THREAD - TRAINERS/RACERs only! The Flyknit Collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually only seen 1 person wearing flyknits in Miami (other than myself) and it was the red racers.

Awesome new thread!! Nobody wears flyknits in NJ around me, but roshes are everywhere now 
roll.gif

can we get some on feet pictures?

how often do you guys see them on other people?

I remember last year going to disneyland i saw at least 10 people rocking volt flyknit.

I'm out in NYC and see people rocking them on the daily. Suits and running shoes is the common thing, so you see flyknits dressed up, and down. Not only on dudes, but the girls seem to be big fans out here as well.

I live in costa Mesa and have only seen 2 ppl in FKs, one lil asian chic in volt racers and some old dude at the gym in elect grn trainers. Personally I don't mind see people wearing the same ish as me, it just gives us a reason to meet new people and talk about common interests.

Couldn't hold out til July 22 for the MC racers so I just ordered a pair of red racers from RRS. Can't beat $130 shipped. Kinda regret not jumping on that $80 deal from last week.

I'm in Baltimore and I've seen electric green trainers on a dude at Chipotle and grey/pink FK1s on a girl running around the harbor. That's about it.

Does anyone know if the Total Orange Trainers that restocked on Nike.com will have padding and ribbon laces? Just curious.

Should be today. We'll see. *crosses fingers*
Got my orange trainers in this morning....really quick shipping from France.  They were immaculate.  Menlook also wrapped the Nike box with black wrapping paper.  Very satisfied! Thanks again to whoever posted that link! 

Nice! :smokin Can't wait. I was getting worried, my tracking on FedEx shows package size at .7 pounds... Hopefully that's just a screw up or something...?

Nice!
smokin.gif
Can't wait. I was getting worried, my tracking on FedEx shows package size at .7 pounds... Hopefully that's just a screw up or something...?
That's weird, I ordered the volt trainers from Menlook and FedEx shows that the package weighs 15.9 pounds lol that's very heavy for some light shoes

I'm in Baltimore and I've seen electric green trainers on a dude at Chipotle and grey/pink FK1s on a girl running around the harbor. That's about it.

Yeah. I'm in Baltimore too and I've only seen the FK1's.

Nice! :smokin Can't wait. I was getting worried, my tracking on FedEx shows package size at .7 pounds... Hopefully that's just a screw up or something...?
That's weird, I ordered the volt trainers from Menlook and FedEx shows that the package weighs 15.9 pounds lol that's very heavy for some light shoes

LOL WTF, FedEx is on something, same person must've handled both of our shipments lol :lol:

Looks like Flyknit Lunars hit NikeID this morning. Could we expect Trainers to hit ID this week, as well?

LOL WTF, FedEx is on something, same person must've handled both of our shipments lol :lol:

What the heck did you guys order? My package was only 2.3 lbs. and it's in my local area as we speak!!

Volts and Orange trainers LOL

What the heck did you guys order? My package was only 2.3 lbs. and it's in my local area as we speak!!
lmao yeah, they must be on something. My package is also out for delivery and will come in today!

Yeah, i'm just waiting on mine to see if i'm getting a rock that weighs .7 pounds instead lol Post pics when yours come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom