NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

^^^^geebus. grey is not one of my colors but those are too nice.

somethin a lil different
zoom flight promos from 95

air barrage 95 promos

Originally Posted by visrael

^ They should've release those Heroes x Jordan XI, love that cw... Nice stuff Jermaine

Anyway, I just love the Grey as compared to Black with regards to the Dunkman cw..

2qao5km.jpg
pimp.gif
..... As it should be....

love all pages!!!
Specially Bkals, Jay Jones, SSS, Zach, D.Jordan, Visrael 's LeBron PE/Sample Collection!

Jay Jones, amazing AZG Grey AS!!!

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

^ They should've release those Heroes x Jordan XI, love that cw... Nice stuff Jermaine

Anyway, I just love the Grey as compared to Black with regards to the Dunkman cw..

2qao5km.jpg
pimp.gif
..... As it should be....

Thanks for the continued sharing guys, some insane pairs being dropped in here!

Loving the T.O. XIII set JC, stunning! 

Vince, your photography skills are fantastic, you really showcased your Dunkman IV's samples well!

Keep em' coming guys, thanks!

Jay

i can't get enough of the grey dunkman 4s. i still remember the first time i saw a pair in person a few years back, still love seeing them just as much today.

those jordans 13s...never seen those before. nice stuff guys

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by smittyk

air barrage 95 promos

Wow. Can't beat old school promos.

Agreed! I remember when they sold on eBay a few years ago. If I recall correctly they sold fairly cheap, $200ish maybe? One of my bigger regrets in the "hobby" is not pulling the trigger when I had the chance on those back then..

Originally Posted by gettinit247

nice to see you finally post in here Bijan
grin.gif

Better late than never, I suppose. haha
Love those Barrages, one of the best shoes ever but so tough to find. I want to eventually get every color but this is the only one I have:

And just for fun since we're in the mid 90's:

And one random pair to break Jermaine's heart:

HipHopCaliber wrote:
And one random pair to break Jermaine's heart:

Heart is broken... 
embarassed.gif
 You still need to send those over this way my friend! Just let me know when you're ready!
Here's something that isn't seen too often.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

can some one tell me where to get PE's/Promos?
please

All it takes is money. Once you establish yourself as one who spends you will have offers to buy pe's left and right. What are you looking to buy? I see people selling mad pe's on twitter all the time. Other then that eBay has everything.

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by gettinit247

nice to see you finally post in here Bijan
grin.gif

Better late than never, I suppose. haha
Love those Barrages, one of the best shoes ever but so tough to find. I want to eventually get every color but this is the only one I have:
Man I remember you wearing these the last night me and Jermaine were in LA before that Adidas "do-over" party. Good times!

2qao5km.jpg

These dunkman samples are stunning!!!

Back
Top Bottom