New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by djaward

Im guessing the Sprites didnt sell that well. Sheik, Footlocker, NDC and eastbay has these in a FSR.

I like em. but being cheap..i add them to my cart like nightly lol.. Kind of rather have lebron 8 sprites, but need a pair of penny 2s.

What I do not understand is that Nike has switched around the swoosh and the penny logo on heel and ankle, this is the point that makes them totally uninteresting in my point of view and I am a big big Penny Hardaway fan, just check the Team Penny Live thread!

Originally Posted by Maximilian

What I do not understand is that Nike has switched around the swoosh and the penny logo on heel and ankle, this is the point that makes them totally uninteresting in my point of view and I am a big big Penny Hardaway fan, just check the Team Penny Live thread!

See the OG all-star penny 2's, it was switched around as well. Not the first time.
So need another excuse to be uninterested lol

I'm not one of those guys that prefer a clear sole on every shoe but I really felt that these needed that translucent sole to make them work. Solid soles on penny II's just don't look right.

I knew I wasn't  trippin, thought I copped a b grade because the logo on the left pair looked crooked 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Hey, I'm not trying to break any rules here, just trying to help out anyone who likes these. My local moms and pops is going out of business and they have a pair of the black/cybers in a size 8 for only $80. If anyone wants them, I'll cop for you as long as you pay the shipping. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom