New Rae Sremmurd - SremmLife 2

new age kris kross. name is stupid. I remember hearing a few people singing no flex zone, and I was mad disappointed when I heard the song for the first time because it was a 9 year old on the hook. i'll be cool never hearing anything from them again.

"Tears of joy run down my cheek onto the soil
I would trick off on your ***** but she ain't loyal"

:smokin Classic :smokin

Its a weird feeling, these dudes can rap for **** but the beat and hook is hard as hell. Can't help but bop to it.

new age kris kross. name is stupid. I remember hearing a few people singing no flex zone, and I was mad disappointed when I heard the song for the first time because it was a 9 year old on the hook. i'll be cool never hearing anything from them again.
Let these kids cook. They'll only be cooking for a good five minutes anyway.....

Just waiting for Otto Rocket to ditch the other dude and go solo. Hes 1/5 now, only so long that he can put up with it.

Just waiting for Otto Rocket to ditch the other dude and go solo. Hes 1/5 now, only so long that he can put up with it.
You might be the only ***** checking for their verses. I don't even know which one is which.

It's all about the beat + hook w/ these dudes.

These guys have names :lol: ? They really just need to put out an album with only hooks/ad-libs to Mike Will beats.

These lame fools will stay around as long as Mike Will is making beats. They're awful.

Also if you ever wondered why they wear glasses all the time, it's because they look like aliens, ugly *** ******.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom