New Rae Sremmurd - SremmLife 2

After my initial listen it’s evident Swae and Jxmmi are more effective as a tandem. Swae’s joint is solid and Jxmmi’s is decent but SREMM 3 is fantastic. Chemistry is on point.

“Buckets” is the one. :nthat:

I dont hear it. Just on the Guatemala track. And I will probably never play Jimmis album ever again :lol:

Guess I'm just the opposite, I don't ever plan on listening to Swae Lee's album again :lol:. To me, Swae Lee had Quavo syndrome, where people were clamoring for him to break out solo, until you actually heard his solo songs
holeup.png
Swae Lee's songs needed Jxmmi verses in between all his singing, but Jxmmi's songs didn't need any of Swae Lee's singing/hooks.

I gotta listen again because I was underwhelmed by Sremm 3 and Jimmis album. Jimmi for sure has improved though. He now has a presence and you cant count him out like people has been trying to do

Definitely the highlight of his tape. I done played that joint back to back

slim jxmmi heard all the hate and came out with some fire i like his better then swae lee so far

but i think this proves that they better never go solo cause the best music on here is them together

Bro none of this **** hitting to me

Maybe I need to be higher

I love both of them too. Powerglide felt so polished. Even perplexing Pegasus? Fire. But this other **** just feels... incomplete

Power glide not that good to me. Don’t listen to it at all.

Not to mention juicy j is washed and trash, tired of hearing him on tracks saying the same **** every verse.

Back
Top Bottom