***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I haven't bought Reebok in awhile since I had a bad experience with "The Wink"(super uncomfortable felt like cardboard) but I'm gonna give these Answer '14 a try. Love the black upper white bottom look.
A14_1.jpg

Pictures from SC
A14_2.jpg

A14_3.jpg

A14_4.jpg

A14_5.jpg

A14_6.jpg

Last edited:
I will give that shoe credit with using tumbled leather on the upper and it doesn't look bad on feet. ONLY if this shoe had REAL air transfering DMX, the basic design would be overlooked.

The shoe design is good too, I think it looks great. The DMX foam isn't bad either as my Answer XII's were very comfortable on gym floors and outdoor asphalt courts.

Try that new stuff and you will see how bad it is. The design of this shoe is super lazy, they use exactly the same midsole/outsole as Kamikaze 4 and Question (something number, its not even worth remembering it) even the uppr is very slightly changed between all those 3 models, this is the top of the laziness. And they will have the audacity ro sale them for over $120. 

Try that new stuff and you will see how bad it is. The design of this shoe is super lazy, they use exactly the same midsole/outsole as Kamikaze 4 and Question (something number, its not even worth remembering it) even the uppr is very slightly changed between all those 3 models, this is the top of the laziness. And they will have the audacity ro sale them for over $120. 

Honestly trent, you can thank Adidas for this sloppy Answer '14 but on the overall I think it could be worse. Kudos to them for actually incorporating some 'real' leather vs. making it entirely mesh/plastic.

Doubt that anyone will purchase these at $120, $80 or even $60. :rolleyes

All of them for me, but if we need to specify, probably the Battleground lll and Shaq Attaq. 

That's what Nike/JB has been doing, mashing up old designs only this is Reeboks version which doesn't look bad. The midsole works on this design aswell, very reminiscent of the Answer 3's.

As for the foam, I have hooped in the XII'S and only walked in the XIII's (AI's final shoe) and they performed great. I can't imagine these doing worse.

BTW the leather upper looks synthetic to me, at least on the pics, when they get released I will check them in person, but even for $20 they are a Pass for me. 

BTW the leather upper looks synthetic to me, at least on the pics, when they get released I will check them in person, but even for $20 they are a Pass for me. 
[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] ahh C'mon. You would pass them up even for $20. Straight ******** bro. These shoes aren't that bad. The WORSE would be bare feet. Ask a third world country resident on how that feels. The shoes are disappointing, yes I agree but not less than $20.

All of them for me, but if we need to specify, probably the Battleground lll and Shaq Attaq. 

yea my shaq attaq 1 are most comfortable. close to pulling the trigger on the shaq iv but dont want them end up feeling like the omni light lol

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] ahh C'mon. You would pass them up even for $20. Straight ******** bro. These shoes aren't that bad. The WORSE would be bare feet. Ask a third world country resident on how that feels. The shoes are disappointing, yes I agree but not less than $20.
Well sorry man, those "New" joints are not my thing, I cant see my self wearing any of them. And I don't need to ask a third world country resident, I don't live in the third world country, so don't have to pretend that I care. Back to the shoes, I am sure none of you will pay more than $30-40 for them. 

Last edited:

@trentbg I don't get why you're concerned about it, if you're just a retro guy? You're one of the harsher critics of Reebok. Don't want change with new ownership and new product. Just want retros, which you admit won't last forever anyway. The beloved models you like. Let's face it, they would hit the outlets too at that $30-40 range. Does it hurt Reebok to put out this shoe when the “beloved” OG retros hit the sales rack? Just saying *shrugs*

Last edited:
Not that I really need to explain myself, but I am probably the oldest and the biggest fan of Reebok around here, and I think I deserve to be their biggest critic as well, when I see all the wrong and all the little right they do. Retros, new models, no matter what they are releasing, still slowly but surly they are going down again and that makes me angry and sad at the same time. If you are someone like me that had and still has huge love for the brand, when things are done right and its been with them for the last 22 years, than you can understand how do I feel, my love for Reebok was one of the reasons that motivated me all of my life and made me who I am today, I know it might sound too far fetched for most of you, but growing up in a different country and not having sneakers till I was 16 can be a great motivational boost and a live changer.

Anyway, if you ever seen any of my videos, you will understand all of my love I have and you will see that just for the last few years I have over 100 pairs only Reebok, so yeah I can be slightly not happy when I see the direction of the company and the crap that they are trying to push out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom