***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Seeing the words "euphoria nubuck" made the street meat an easy buy for me. If it's the same stuff Nike used on the SOMP dunk last year. I hope that the stuff purchased online comes with at least some of those extras, but even if it doesn't I'll be happy when the shoe comes in.

New Yorkers- anyone know where this "token 38" popup is?  Been trying to find it.  We don't have any release info for this Packer/SNS thing do we?

My top target for all star break is the alamo kamikazes.  I was high on Yeezy's but the pictures pushed me away- and I'm not sold on the mirror foams.  

The EB Street Meats are on point!

Materials, build quality, packaging, extras, the whole 9.

Without a doubt the best reebok I've purchased in a few years. 

Sooo...still no release news or location of the Token 38 pop up stores anywhere yet? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
For anybody curious...here are some notes on Reebok/SNS/Packer releases this week.

The Neon Shaq (500 pair), Kami II PE (750 pair), SNS Kami II (500 pair), and RTA Revisited (750 pair) will be instore only at The Refinery Hotel in NYC. Store opens this Wed @ 10am.

For anybody curious...here are some notes on Reebok/SNS/Packer releases this week.

The Neon Shaq (500 pair), Kami II PE (750 pair), SNS Kami II (500 pair), and RTA Revisited (750 pair) will be instore only at The Refinery Hotel in NYC. Store opens this Wed @ 10am.
I work Wednesday but work really close to the release...you think pairs will be around at 3 pm?

Are all Ventilators TTS or is it jus the EB collab?? I wear a 9.5 in Nikes & other reebok models never worn the Ventilators

THE BLOG @ TOKEN 38

TOKEN 38 RELEASE INFO (RULES & REGULATIONS)

The Token 38 Pop-Up Experience by Packer Shoes & Sneakersnstuff officially opens Wednesday - February 11th at 10am EST.

We are located at 63 West 38th Street, New York, NY 10018 on the ground level inside of the Refinery Hotel.

All product will be available for sale upon opening on a first come first served basis.

Purchases of all Token 38 co-branded product will be limited to one (1) item per style, per paying customer.

A Government, State or School issued ID will be required for all customers.

Anyone without proper identification will not be allowed in the store.

We are located in a private business district, we strongly ask all customers to respect the property of the Refinery Hotel and it's neighboring businesses prior, during and after store hours.

On dates of special in-store appearances, no one will be allowed in-store unless they are purchasing Token 38 co-branded apparel or footwear. This will be strongly enforced.

All product sold in the Token 38 Pop-Up Experience store and any subsequent online sales are deemed special release product, thus ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds returns, exchanges or website order cancellations will be accepted under any circumstance.

If you've never heard of such things, there are Japanese sites like Rinkya, Celga Gold, you may be able to use them for an intermediate shipping address.
Hey can you provide me with some information. So I been using a middle site for a while now to do this. Essentially what they do is purchase whatever you need from TaoBao and get it shipped to them and then they will ship to you. This seems about the same thing. 

The good thing is currently the product I buy they don't make fakes of which is awesome but are these sites basically the same thing? Because you sound like you can buy/create an address which is then used. 

Yep....as you can tell a brother is confused. 

Me too, I'm going to just try to work with Reebok or pay a lot more and order from RMK or something like that

Back
Top Bottom