***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

This colorway is releasing this year, there is a seller on ebay that had the FSR months back and I think still has some sizes. 

Are there two different white black omni lite pumps out right now? The pics on finishline do not look like the ones on reebok.com?

Sucks cuz that reebok pic looks dope the mesh is black and the netting white and is wider

Looks more like the og that way

Last edited:
Garbstore Ventilator Supremes (pics courtesy of Retrobok):

I know the Garbstore stuff isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the ones that I got last year are really good quality. That being said, I'd like to see both of these CWs NOT inside out!

Garbstore Ventilator Supremes (pics courtesy of Retrobok):

I know the Garbstore stuff isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the ones that I got last year are really good quality. That being said, I'd like to see both of these CWs NOT inside out!
I don't usually like the Garbstore collabs but these are kind of dope

Whats the toe box material? I swear it looks leather/nubuck in some pics, or a really smooth nonperf mesh in some. TIA.

Also, any place where these can be picked up for $100 or less?  I see Livestock for 115 + CAD conversion fee or $125 from SNS. 

Whats the toe box material? I swear it looks leather/nubuck in some pics, or a really smooth nonperf mesh in some. TIA.

Also, any place where these can be picked up for $100 or less?  I see Livestock for 115 + CAD conversion fee or $125 from SNS. 
Toe box is kind of like ripstop nylon and toe wrap is buttery nubuck.. You can get them fro livestock for 112 shipped with free ship code BLOODRUNSBLACK5.. If you're real patient you can wait for USA drop and then maybe you can catch them on sale..

No one is using real nubuck in the sneaker industry, not for the last 15-20 years, every shoe that is made with nubuck/durabuck/filabuck, or whatever every company calls it, is simply synthetic. Packer used the same blue pig suede on the Shaq Attaq FOTP and Neon, also a lot of other collabs were done with the same genuine material, and its great. Don't rush to dismiss the suede used on those pairs. I see that even 24Kilates are calling it nubuck, but as all of us know most of the sneaker boutiques and marketing of Reebok/Nike/JB/Adidas know close to 0 when it comes to materials, simply because of 99% of the "new" heads unfortunately dont care.

Love these. Only have 2 Reeboks (both ventilators) id be lying to myself if i didn't say they were some of the most comfortable shoes I own. 

No one is using real nubuck in the sneaker industry, not for the last 15-20 years, every shoe that is made with nubuck/durabuck/filabuck, or whatever every company calls it, is simply synthetic. Packer used the same blue pig suede on the Shaq Attaq FOTP and Neon, also a lot of other collabs were done with the same genuine material, and its great. Don't rush to dismiss the suede used on those pairs. I see that even 24Kilates are calling it nubuck, but as all of us know most of the sneaker boutiques and marketing of Reebok/Nike/JB/Adidas know close to 0 when it comes to materials, simply because of 99% of the "new" heads unfortunately dont care.
Respectively I disagree.. I don't know about Shaq Attacks but I primarily buy runners.. And you're right about nubuck not being used much anymore, but the pairs that do have nubuck, aren't synthetic.. For example, just off the top of the head.. RF Volcanos and Flamingos are real nubuck and all NB 1300s are real nubuck. If you're just talking about Reebok, then you may be right because I'm fairly new to reebok runners.

NB is a different story and I really dont know much about them, but the major players on the marker are not using nubuck, its just too expensive and the customer appreciation is very minimal. 

Love these. Only have 2 Reeboks (both ventilators) id be lying to myself if i didn't say they were some of the most comfortable shoes I own. 
Agreed. Just picked up the Day glos yesterday and will be picking up more vents soon.

I'm hooked on this sneaker for right now trying to grab some clean collabs also while Nike is putting out caca right now lol

Agreed. Just picked up the Day glos yesterday and will be picking up more vents soon.

I'm hooked on this sneaker for right now trying to grab some clean collabs also while Nike is putting out caca right now lol
the price is right too. 

Back
Top Bottom