***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Oh and i think the reebok bb4400 3600 or 5400 forgot which number lol but done the correct way not what reebok been putting out

Had the white grey and white navy back in the day. Was in elementary school and they might have been my first "name brand" shoe

Last edited:
What have I been missing out on?!??? Over there paying crazy prices for nike and getting dum quality when I pay $100 shipped and get this butter!!!! I'm so in love!!!!

Welcome to the light!

And nice pickup with the EBs.

Anyone have a pair of Reebok GL 6000s? How's the sizing? My usual size is a 12 -- not sure if they fit anything like the Ventilator, but I tried half size down to 11.5 on a pair of Ventilators recently and found the instep a little more snug/rubby than I like. So I went 12 on those. 

All my GL6000s are TTS and I'm a 12 in almost everything.

Anyone have a pair of Reebok GL 6000s? How's the sizing? My usual size is a 12 -- not sure if they fit anything like the Ventilator, but I tried half size down to 11.5 on a pair of Ventilators recently and found the instep a little more snug/rubby than I like. So I went 12 on those. 
Same as the Ventilator to me, in other words half a size down from my normal Nike size.

Who saw that Attaq hybrid new colorways? I am really not sure who at Reebok thought those will sell instead of the Swingman, Battleground ll or any of the other ones that got scrapped.

Last edited:
Who saw that Attaq hybrid new colorways? I am really not sure who at Reebok thought those will sell instead of the Swingman, Battleground ll or any of the other ones that got scrapped.

This. So much this.

And another mediocre, non-OG K2 colourway. Come on Reebok, give me my Battleground IIs!

now on sale here in manila..

Yeah, that was expected, they will be slapping Pump on everything this year, what a shame, this colorway actually looks good, been close to 2 years now and no one thought to release the reverse Shaqnosis...

Yeah, that was expected, they will be slapping Pump on everything this year, what a shame, this colorway actually looks good, been close to 2 years now and no one thought to release the reverse Shaqnosis...

I would love to see a Reverse Shaqnosis. And this CW looks decent as well. I ended up passing on the Kami Pump on the CW alone. Was hoping for something better to come along but not sure if that's going to happen. But this OG Pump CW on the Shaq looks decent enough.

trent, where are you getting your information from? I checked the usual places but there's nothing. Can you post a link or screenshots?

Lmao!!! Yeah man I just happen to search and found a ds 9.5 and not much bidding going on
Lol. I'm pretty sure I almost tried sniping you on that one, but decided I didn't want to risk a 9.5 being too small. Plus I'd like to get all the extra bits that that auction didn't include.

Helluva pickup on your part, tho, and I'm glad they went to someone who'll appreciate them!

Lol. I'm pretty sure I almost tried sniping you on that one, but decided I didn't want to risk a 9.5 being too small. Plus I'd like to get all the extra bits that that auction didn't include.

Helluva pickup on your part, tho, and I'm glad they went to someone who'll appreciate them!
Thanks for the kind words bro. I wanted the extras too but I was gunna pull off SNS too and im sure the extras wouldn't be with those as well.

So i figured for $100 i can live without the extras lol...

I promise when they go on foot i'll get a pic up. May take em with me to rock up in vegas!

What size do you wear? I have the glo pack yellow (Kendrick Lamar) pair.

Thats why i knew 9.5 would fit for me. Next up i'm going for the major pair

Last edited:

Thanks for the kind words bro. I wanted the extras too but I was gunna pull off SNS too and im sure the extras wouldn't be with those as well.

So i figured for $100 i can live without the extras lol...

I promise when they go on foot i'll get a pic up. May take em with me to rock up in vegas!

What size do you wear? I have the glo pack yellow (Kendrick Lamar) pair.

Thats why i knew 9.5 would fit for me. Next up i'm going for the major pair
The Majors were my first Ventilators, and I went w/ 10.5 because the live chat girl at Livestock Canada said they'd fit the same as my Classic Leathers. We;ll, they didn't -- they're huge. So I got the D-Mop J-01s in a size 10, and they fit a lot better, but still a bit big. Was afraid the EB's in a 9.5 would just be too tight, and I have no ability to try on up here in the sticks where I live, so I figure I'll just cop from SNS or another shop if/when they hit sale. I'm thinking EB might even have a pair in-store I could try next time in NYC in a few weeks.

You'll LOVE the Majors. They're freaking amazing.

Post an on-foot pic of the Day Glos when/if you can, please. I'm tempted to grab them, as well, especially since they're available for around $50 already.

The Majors were my first Ventilators, and I went w/ 10.5 because the live chat girl at Livestock Canada said they'd fit the same as my Classic Leathers. We;ll, they didn't -- they're huge. So I got the D-Mop J-01s in a size 10, and they fit a lot better, but still a bit big. Was afraid the EB's in a 9.5 would just be too tight, and I have no ability to try on up here in the sticks where I live, so I figure I'll just cop from SNS or another shop if/when they hit sale. I'm thinking EB might even have a pair in-store I could try next time in NYC in a few weeks.

You'll LOVE the Majors. They're freaking amazing.

Post an on-foot pic of the Day Glos when/if you can, please. I'm tempted to grab them, as well, especially since they're available for around $50 already.
They're $50 already? :frown: dang!!! I paid full retail lmao... not complaining i did truly want em but now i know i can snag for $50 ill be on the look out.

Yest I def. will do bro.

I had a feeling the vent's would be huge so i tried on my usual size 10 in the glos and boom i needed a 9.5 im sure i can do a 9 also but i wanted a 9.5.

Can you give me a PC on majors?

Price check? Check Sneakers N Stuff -$125+ship (like $10 to the US, if I remember correctly), and they still have a FSR.

If it's a pic you wanted, here's my on-foot shot from a few weeks ago:

Back
Top Bottom