***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

smokin.gif
need

s119571398957059959_p64_i1_w2009.jpeg

They need a little less of the blue and pink (to me). Especially on the outsole. I think these need a lace swap and that may help some.

I like these as is and I dont think white flats would look bad but it would be nice if they added a pair laces that matched the tongue color.

YOU'RE dead right on them statements..reebok has far superior quality to nike/Jordan brand..just look at any question or kamikaze 2, no glue stains, no separation, no flaws..and li-ning has ridiculous materials and quality..there team shoes are better quality than most any basketball shoes out there..the reebok ventilators are beautifully made too, like a new balance 996.

Yoooo - anyone looking for D-Mop J01 Ventilators, a legit ebay seller has a FSR for $75 w/ free shipping. Search for item #261903122090 (not my listing, of course)

That's a friggin steal...

Quality looks amazing I need to scoop a pair up soon myself lol. Top 3 in from any other anniversary collab IMO

husky_main.jpg

that box, those insoles, just crazy attention to detail. Only gripe is the cartoony ice hockey wolf logo - wish they'd made it look more badass, but in the END still a great job from them.

husky_main.jpg

that box, those insoles, just crazy attention to detail. Only gripe is the cartoony ice hockey wolf logo - wish they'd made it look more badass, but in the END still a great job from them.

And a well-played pun by you sir.

Hey guys, need help on info bout the pump fury red, yellow and black 'Hong kong" color way that was recently retroed. Any chance where to find those? I can't seem to find those for some reason.

Highs and Lows continue to do Australia proud in the collab game with an upcoming LX8500. I've never owned any before, but I think these might make the cut.

Hat tip to http://retrobok.com/

LOL, oh snap just found some OG pics of me in high school senior year, rocking the Blacktop gear and Graphlite Pro Low.

My best friends are rocking the Pump D-Time all grey and the Fila Spoiler (The first shoe that Grant Hill wore before his signature) 

Back
Top Bottom