***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Any word on re release of these?

No chance of those coming out my dude, just an endless cycle of Questions & Ventilators.

need advise.. should i go for ventilator x 24 kilates or MITA...

so many collabs reebok did frm early 2015.. what do you think one who has the best materials..? :tongue:

so many collabs reebok did frm early 2015.. what do you think one who has the best materials..? :tongue:

I've been meaning to go back and grab both of these, as they dropped around the times other pairs took priority. If I had to pick 1 first, it'd be 24Ks

No question for me - the Mitas. I don't really get anything with green on it. I picked up 2 pairs. I love the lighter to darker Mita CW, and they come with 4 pairs of laces. I don't know about the other pair, but the Mitas are on discount on SNS, Hanon, and they were on END (although might be sold out).

I've had the Mita's in hand, they're excellent materially.  More suede on it than on the kilates (nylon toe box), but that kilates colorway is so original and versatile.  You can rock with blacks, blues, greens, golds, there's red on it and its that classic crayola box colors.  The Mitas are dope, but I think the kilates run away with the lottery.

My two personal favorites are the End., then the extra butter, then Kilates, then Titolo,  Sneaker Politics and Hanon in a three way tie.  Notice the Kendricks are not in there.

Received my Titolo in today. Major dope and extremely well made. Went full size down and they are perfect.

*still got pair of kendrick I'm trying to trade. 10 for a 9 or 9.5*

Recieved the Burn Rubber 25th Pumps on Friday and today recieved the HAL's. These things are jus AMAZING!!

The materials on the Burn Rubbers are jus superb! My favorite parts on the shoe are the toebox which is hella soft and the tongue is really soft! Like butter! But I will say they arent as comfy as I thought they would be but maybe after a couple of wears that'll change.

Now the HAL's are jus amazing as well! The leather is durable and the shoe has great comfort! I can see mysf wearing these in the Fall/Winter.

And you won't believe how much I got these for...got em from an eBay seller who is selling them for $95.99!! A friggin steal in my opinion especially if the price was $240 + tax. Jus crazy! I wish the seller had the CNCPTS or the 24 Kilates because I would of got them as well. But anyways thought I would share.

Recieved the Burn Rubber 25th Pumps on Friday and today recieved the HAL's. These things are jus AMAZING!!

The materials on the Burn Rubbers are jus superb! My favorite parts on the shoe are the toebox which is hella soft and the tongue is really soft! Like butter! But I will say they arent as comfy as I thought they would be but maybe after a couple of wears that'll change.

Now the HAL's are jus amazing as well! The leather is durable and the shoe has great comfort! I can see mysf wearing these in the Fall/Winter.

And you won't believe how much I got these for...got em from an eBay seller who is selling them for $95.99!! A friggin steal in my opinion especially if the price was $240 + tax. Jus crazy! I wish the seller had the CNCPTS or the 24 Kilates because I would of got them as well. But anyways thought I would share.

6pm got the 24 kilates for 95.

If anyone's looking for the Kendricks in an 11, hit me up. I really just want to get them in my size and I'm seeing that the only way is to sell these and buy my size for resale. Don't want to get into it further, PM me if you have a question.

(Sorry, not enough posts for classifieds)

Back
Top Bottom