***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I was intrigued when that email arrived in my inbox as well. The leather does look nice. Is this an approach that will work for Reebok?

Speaking of what works for Reebok, we all know that their success in the US has been sporadic (non-existent?) recently, but does anyone have a feel of the UK/Europe market? Reebok has always done well in the UK, and the range of great runners they've been working with over the past 5 years or so should have moved well there. Just wondering if our concern abut Reebok's performance is too US-centric.

I'll tell you that there's not huge love for them in Australia (at least not in Brisbane where I am). I get a lot of looks and comments when I wear Pumps or Big Hurts (and the Rails to be honest), but it's very much a Jordan/Roche/Free-run/AM90 world here. It might be different in the west where Highs & Lows are based. The good thing (as always) is it leads to discounts. Pics of new pickups coming soonish as a matter of fact.

I was intrigued when that email arrived in my inbox as well. The leather does look nice. Is this an approach that will work for Reebok?

Speaking of what works for Reebok, we all know that their success in the US has been sporadic (non-existent?) recently, but does anyone have a feel of the UK/Europe market? Reebok has always done well in the UK, and the range of great runners they've been working with over the past 5 years or so should have moved well there. Just wondering if our concern abut Reebok's performance is too US-centric.

I'll tell you that there's not huge love for them in Australia (at least not in Brisbane where I am). I get a lot of looks and comments when I wear Pumps or Big Hurts (and the Rails to be honest), but it's very much a Jordan/Roche/Free-run/AM90 world here. It might be different in the west where Highs & Lows are based. The good thing (as always) is it leads to discounts. Pics of new pickups coming soonish as a matter of fact.

it is the same scenario here in Manila. its the usual roshe/jordan/air max/superstart and stan smith crowd. It is different if you wear reeboks. Plus the performance models sell for low prices.

unfortunately there are already bootleg kamikaze 2s (confirmed) and instapump fury (unconfirmed) circulating in manila.

Some discount Ventilators & Phase 2s I just picked up. Under $80 Australian in total.

For those who own a pair, how comfortable are the ultra boosts? Are they comparable to any other shoe? Thanks!

Just FYI guys retro2heritage on ebay has all the OG Court Victory colorways between $35 and $49, I just bought all 3 of them for total of $140.

They may still be at retailers, especially in Europe. I don't have the Street Meats (tho I do want 'em... love EB). Guys, do they have leather sock liners? If so, you prob want a 9.5...
The EB's DO NOT have a leather liner.

I bought my pair on ebay for $100 shipped DS too.

Had em for a while. Still DS too since summer already gone.

They will catch some light soon though. Trust

Repped -- he has some pure steals up there now.
Yeah for sure, I buy a lot from these guys and only kicks, but apparel and all sports related goods. Its funny their warehouse is literally less than 10 miles from my house, but they don't have a store and I have to order online. 

Yeah for sure, I buy a lot from these guys and only kicks, but apparel and all sports related goods. Its funny their warehouse is literally less than 10 miles from my house, but they don't have a store and I have to order online. 
Thanks. I've been hesitant to cop from them fearing fakes.

Nope, no fakes with them, those guys some how have a good contract with Reebok, they were selling the Kamikaze ll Sonics almost an year a go and all the Questions that are coming out soon. 

Nope, no fakes with them, those guys some how have a good contract with Reebok, they were selling the Kamikaze ll Sonics almost an year a go and all the Questions that are coming out soon. 
damn man, I just checked them out and literally nothing in my size. they need to get a new shipment or something

If anyone is interested i am selling a pair of Reebok Pump 20s from 2010. It is the HUF collab number 9 of 31 pairs made.

These were extremely hard to get as only 31 pair was made for retail.

I would keep them but they are a size 9.5 and i wear an 11.5

If anyone wants them they can have them for 180 Shipped. They come with the OG box and hangtag ans extra yellow laces.

I rate them an 8-10. There is zero heel drag on the shoe and the soles look brand new as if they were never used. There are some scuffs on the leather otherwise there is no toebox creasing.

DS these sell for over 500 due to the very limited quantity.

Thats real dope but not feeling the 345 US price tax

I think all of them have been that price, Jordan, rodman, Iverson, Kobe, don't remember who else they've done but yeah pricey, action figures like shoes use to be worth the price of admission but like everything "cool" company's trying to make more and more money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom