***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Hey guys, I'm really interested in a pair of Reebok Ventilators, however, I am unsure on sizing. The only Reebox I've had were the Questions and the Kamikaze 2 in a size 12. Do the Ventilators fit the same?
For comparison purposes, I am a 12 in Asics GL3 and GL5, Saucony 11.5 in all models, 11.5 on New Balance 998 and a 12 in New Balance 997, 12 in LeBrons.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hey guys, I'm really interested in a pair of Reebok Ventilators, however, I am unsure on sizing. The only Reebox I've had were the Questions and the Kamikaze 2 in a size 12. Do the Ventilators fit the same?
For comparison purposes, I am a 12 in Asics GL3 and GL5, Saucony 11.5 in all models, 11.5 on New Balance 998 and a 12 in New Balance 997, 12 in LeBrons.

I'd recommend 11.5, though an 11 should fit well if you like them snug or wear thin/no socks, or if you're looking at leather-lined Vent collabs.

0.5 down, unless they have a leather sock liner, then 1 full size down

Sorry to kind of contradict the last 2 posts, but my Ventilators are all TTS, and I wear a 12 in Questions & Kamikazes. A lot of people do say to size down a bit with Ventilators, but that's not been the case for me.

Just my 2c.

PS - If you decide to go with Reebok Classics at any point, try to size up a bit. Skinny toebox. I'd love to find 12.5s in them, but that's a super-uncommon (or non-existent) size.

Sorry to kind of contradict the last 2 posts, but my Ventilators are all TTS, and I wear a 12 in Questions & Kamikazes. A lot of people do say to size down a bit with Ventilators, but that's not been the case for me.

Just my 2c.

PS - If you decide to go with Reebok Classics at any point, try to size up a bit. Skinny toebox. I'd love to find 12.5s in them, but that's a super-uncommon (or non-existent) size.

We may disagree on the Vent sizing, but I do agree with him regarding going .5 up for other Classics. I made the mistake of doing that with my first Vents (Major DC collab) and I'm swimming in the damn things.

I'd recommend 11.5, though an 11 should fit well if you like them snug or wear thin/no socks, or if you're looking at leather-lined Vent collabs.

Thank you! Appreciate your input.

0.5 down, unless they have a leather sock liner, then 1 full size down

This was very helpful, much appreciated. Reps to each of you.

Just my 2c.

Oh man, here is where the sizing gets a little tricky. Do you have any of the other shoes I listed for a more fine tuned comparison? Repped regardless.
I think I may just try the 11.5, the price on Ventilators isn't too high where I'd be upset getting a shoe I couldn't wear since I can't return. I'll hope for the best though!
Again, appreciat the help guys!

Oh man, here is where the sizing gets a little tricky. Do you have any of the other shoes I listed for a more fine tuned comparison? Repped regardless.
I think I may just try the 11.5, the price on Ventilators isn't too high where I'd be upset getting a shoe I couldn't wear since I can't return. I'll hope for the best though!

No problem. Post your pickup and your thoughts on 'em after you cop!

Asics GL3 - 12.5/13, Saucony 12.

Asics GL3 - 12.5/13, Saucony 12.

Looks like I may be fine with the 11.5 compared to my sizing. My feet would be swimming in a 13 in Asics and my feet have swam in size 12 Saucony :lol:
Appreciate the input, I'm moving on more confidently with the 11,5

Looks like I may be fine with the 11.5 compared to my sizing. My feet would be swimming in a 13 in Asics and my feet have swam in size 12 Saucony :lol:
Appreciate the input, I'm moving on more confidently with the 11,5
Don't know where you live, but FNL should have some vents sitting on shelves that you could try on. That's what I did to find out how they fit.

I have wide feet and I all of my ventilators are TTS. They fit great for me but I think if I had more narrow feet it would only mean I have the option of getting away of sizing 1/2 down if needed.

Vertical l for the whole team! Love to see Penny in Reebok. 
Hell yeah me too!
happy.gif

Hey all, I'm new to these forums and fairly new to collecting kicks as well. I'm a huge Reebok fan and that's the majority of what I've started collecting. Anyways, my newest pickup is these reebok x garbstore Infernos. I know these have been out for awhile but I picked these up for $36 shipped and I couldn't resist that price.

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm new to these forums and fairly new to collecting kicks as well. I'm a huge Reebok fan and that's the majority of what I've started collecting. Anyways, my newest pickup is these reebok x garbstore Infernos. I know these have been out for awhile but I picked these up for $36 shipped and I couldn't resist that price.

Heya, welcome!!! Yeah, I dunno why the Garbstores have been so slept-on. I dig the "inside-out" theme they use, especially since they do it pretty tastefully. And congrats on the sick pickup for $36 -- I'd love to grab a pair for that kind of a steal price!

Stick around here, if only to learn from our Reebok GAWD @trentbg. The dude is a pure fountain of Reebok Classic knowledge. This is like The Church of Reebok -- he's the bishop, and we're homeboy's congregation.

Awesome, thanks for the welcome. I've got some other Reebok pickups to share as they're what I'm focusing on. The only other brands I pickup are Saucony, some Puma and certain Fila, I'll keep those in their threads though. Just picked up my first pair of Kamikaze II the other day, in love with those. The colorway isn't my favorite but not bad in my opinion. I got them for $28 shipped and I'm very happy with them.

Picked up these crazy looking Ventilators for $40 last week also. I never even knew of this particular version of the Ventilator until I saw these

Back
Top Bottom