***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Sorry to hear about your experience. Had the same with CRAZEFL, they didnt refund my money when I already shipped back the pair I bought from them.
Oh yea.... CrazeFL is another one I will never shop at again. I posted a post similar to this from them a while back. Extra shady and the owner or employee lurks on NT and got outted back when it happened because he was trying to defend the email chain and screenshots I had posted.

CrazeFL and Oneness = Do Not F with sites/stores.

***Sidenote, SneakerPolitics wrote me personally and cancelled my order after I explained to them what happen. I have and will continue to shop there. I have nothing but love for a site who understands things happens sometimes....much respect to SP**

Oh yea.... CrazeFL is another one I will never shop at again. I posted a post similar to this from them a while back. Extra shady and the owner or employee lurks on NT and got outted back when it happened because he was trying to defend the email chain and screenshots I had posted.

CrazeFL and Oneness = Do Not F with sites/stores.

***Sidenote, SneakerPolitics wrote me personally and cancelled my order after I explained to them what happen. I have and will continue to shop there. I have nothing but love for a site who understands things happens sometimes....much respect to SP**

I have shopped with SP and been completely satisfied as well. Extra Butter has also provided me with excellent customer service in the past.

Yeah I love how SP are rising the prices on every popular releases and than hits you with that shipping too, pure comedy. 

Took advantage of the 30% off customs to make these three ventilators. First two were inspired by GLIII Afew and Alife.

In your 1st pair, os the toecap and heel suede or nubuck like the the toebox?

I used nubuck on the toecap, heel, and toebox (+ white monomesh); all the white parts are in canvas, and the side panels are light grey (I believe it's also nubuck)

hate to do it but i gotta ask for some sizing help.

its been so long since i've bought reebok classics. I'm a 13 in nike. 12-12.5 in adidas.

these reebok x born&raised are available in a 12 or 13. i gotta go 13 right?

thanks!

Took advantage of the 30% off customs to make these three ventilators. First two were inspired by GLIII Afew and Alife.

Hey bro, did all your pairs come all at once? I ordered two at the same time, different models, but only got one.

All of them came at separate times, even though I ordered two of the three pairs at the same time.

I just received my foot clan pair last week. Took about 2.5 weeks which was pretty quick my first my reebok purchase ever. Probably won't be my last.

The shoe is sent in a single box which is inside out and turns to the my reebok box you see above. It comes with a sticker of the shoe you created size and model which I thought was dope. The only compliant(s) I have is that it's not double box so if damage their goes you shoe box. And I order these with "waxed" laces and was disppointed. they were super thin and almost felt like papper. Not that luxury high quality I was hoping for.

Last edited:
Not a fan of gold anything, unless is a real gold in my pocket :smile: But the Ostrich Attaq is nice. 

Back
Top Bottom