***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

It's releases like this that make me hate myself for staying up so late. The one nice thing is after all the sites have dropped instead of being salty I didn't get a pair I'm just glad to finally get some sleep.

It's releases like this that make me hate myself for staying up so late. The one nice thing is after all the sites have dropped instead of being salty I didn't get a pair I'm just glad to finally get some sleep.

Foot Patrol hasn't dropped. Stay up! :lol:

Edit: im wrong Ok go to sleep :lol:

Last edited:
Foot Patrol hasn't dropped. Stay up!
laugh.gif
You sure? "NOW AVAILABLE | IN-STORE (SOLD OUT ONLINE)"

When did that happen? Well, whatever. In all honesty can't really get too upset about missing a worldwide drop of 426 pairs, a handful of which are in my size. Can only shake my fist at Reebok. At least I still have my casio Ripley wore in the first movie.
I dont know, missed it too :/

Copped a mid from End in my size and 2 Hi´s from Reebok, one in my and one in my wifey´s size! 

Keep checking, some sizes are popping up again!!

Popping up on which site?

Supposedly 1986 mids and 426 highs.

END happened fast about 1230 PST

Last edited:
Wow, I never saw anything pop back up there. I think Uk11 was largest on EU

36 pairs??? :smh:

Last edited:
Oh no, i just got refunded by End. Clothing. They oversold with the Mids, hope my Hi´s are still good!

Damn, what happened to this thread? Funny how the hype works. 
Funny though, I don't see much "hype" or at least hype how we're used to seeing it around these. Such an obscure shoe and not nearly as popular as the MAG. Seems more actual fans of Reebok/Aliens are grabbing these. I could be wrong though since I'm sure a fair amount will hit the bay. But aside from dumb limited numbers I kinda like this release.

For everyone that appreciates the shoe: my old Alien Stomper beaters. Let's hope Reebok keep coming back with a few more colorways and colabs after today.

Funny though, I don't see much "hype" or at least hype how we're used to seeing it around these. Such an obscure shoe and not nearly as popular as the MAG. Seems more actual fans of Reebok/Aliens are grabbing these. I could be wrong though since I'm sure a fair amount will hit the bay. But aside from dumb limited numbers I kinda like this release.
Hype didn't happen to this thread. Some nostalgic kicks dropped and a lot of us here wanted to get our hands on them, simple as that. For a release like this the hype is within itself, if that makes sense.

Where I went it was just Aliens fans - no hypebeast/reseller types. I thought it was odd considering how limited they were and how popular Aliens still is, but I'm not going to complain.
I wouldn't be surprised if the secondary market price turns out to be massive - can't imagine too many of the people who got them will want to let them go.

Back
Top Bottom