***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

^^^They've done blacktops. Maybe didn't completely do them justice but I remember them doing the white/black/green high blacktops and a couple of mids w/o the pump.

Originally Posted by TransAm

Twlight Zones, Iversons and ES22s?

Well played Reebok.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yoooo those answer 4s are copped in an instant. white reds are my fave colorway but arent true to the originals so ill settle for black grey

yoooo those answer 4s are copped in an instant. white reds are my fave colorway but arent true to the originals so ill settle for black grey

Hey dudes, caught a glimpse of these basquiat pumps last night. Anyone know a spot in NYC or online that has them?

Hey dudes, caught a glimpse of these basquiat pumps last night. Anyone know a spot in NYC or online that has them?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by maxpapic

bittersweet. ive searched high and low for these, black/whites, or would settle for white/black. waited patiently when they kicked around the idea of a retro a couple of years back. personally, not too excited about these colorways.

You do know the White/Blacks are being released along side these?
Got to give props to Reebok for sticking to their OG prices though ...don't see too many other companies keeping prices the same ten years later.

really? dont think i saw that colorway listed when i originally saw the news posted (deadstock, i believe). thanks for the info though. much appreciated.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by maxpapic

bittersweet. ive searched high and low for these, black/whites, or would settle for white/black. waited patiently when they kicked around the idea of a retro a couple of years back. personally, not too excited about these colorways.

You do know the White/Blacks are being released along side these?
Got to give props to Reebok for sticking to their OG prices though ...don't see too many other companies keeping prices the same ten years later.

really? dont think i saw that colorway listed when i originally saw the news posted (deadstock, i believe). thanks for the info though. much appreciated.

Originally Posted by dw8649

Very nice DJ.  Are these samples, or a future release?

I just picked up this DS pair of Omni Zone II's, and I was blown away by the quality!  I love it that Reebok is doing some nice retros, but none of retros compare to the OZ II, quite possibly the best OG model there ever was.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dw8649

Very nice DJ.  Are these samples, or a future release?

I just picked up this DS pair of Omni Zone II's, and I was blown away by the quality!  I love it that Reebok is doing some nice retros, but none of retros compare to the OZ II, quite possibly the best OG model there ever was.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm upset I didn't check my emails from PLNDR fast enough, they had the Achoos for sale in one of their sneaker sales earlier this week, don't even know what kind of size run they had on them, but I've wanted a pair for a while now, and less than retail would have been a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom