***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

video_image-055272.jpg

video_image-055271.jpg

via SneakerWatch

Can someone please confirm if this was an OG colorway for women in 1997 ?

I had a pair of womens DMX in 97 and I think they were these. I remembered them having a slightly darker mint greenish tint to the sole.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Blue-Toes looks great! Hopefully they're not limited like the reds.

Those greys going on sale racks for sure.

Georgetown model. A few diehards will cop but you're probably right.
laugh.gif

I'll cop the Georgetowns, but not for retail. Def. will cop the blue-toes I been waiting for those. I'm more amped than I can explain for the DMX 10's. Glad to see so many colorways, means they're dropping alot of them and not trying to limit them. I'll be goin in on those more than anything. I think I'll be taking a little break from Nike, especially if they keep hiking their prices up the way they are.

Emmit Smiths look good, but I don't understand the weird gumsole color on the blue ones. I had the OG's and the sole was clear ice blue, not yellowed like that.

^^
Yup. They totally killed the black/blue colorway with that gum sole, it just throws the whole shoe off.
Hopefully they bring back the OG black/white colorway in its true form with clear soles and all.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^
Yup. They totally killed the black/blue colorway with that gum sole, it just throws the whole shoe off.
Hopefully they bring back the OG black/white colorway in its true form with clear soles and all.

Swizz Beatz loves gum soles. That might be why:lol:

Gtown answers released before right? Answers have been done up in so many colors, I can't quite remember all of them. Easy pass, especially if something else is still in the works...

Hope the gum sole on the Emmitt's is just the picture playing tricks on us. Been waiting too long for those.

Any word if the DMX runners will have functioning DMX? I won't get my hopes up.

I wish they had retroed the Kamikaze earlier. One can only hope the materials will be decent in this age of pleather and other synthetic junk.

Any word on a Reebok Shroud retro ?  Slackers pics got me real excited there !

I would love to see those come back out in the loud team colors.    

Originally Posted by kingofny04

^^

Looks bad IMO.

I think they are trying to give some of their retros a "vintage" look. Reebok did the same thing to the soles of some of the Answer 1 retros a few years back.

Funniest thing to me is that I still see OGs with crispy bottoms because Reeboks with clear soles never really yellowed too badly.

Honestly the DMX Runs still have me most excited. I've always maintained that was a home run design and shoe

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by kingofny04

^^

Looks bad IMO.

I think they are trying to give some of their retros a "vintage" look. Reebok did the same thing to the soles of some of the Answer 1 retros a few years back.

Funniest thing to me is that I still see OGs with crispy bottoms because Reeboks with clear soles never really yellowed too badly.

this is what i think, also some pix i have seen of og pairs the sole is dark/yellowed. maybe someone mistook it for gum?

Back
Top Bottom