***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I got two pairs of the blue toes, and honestly the build quality on the Red toes is 10x better. Nothing big, but compared to the Red toes it's like night and day...

^^^
There was some speculation that the 'Red Toes' were produced in far less quantities than the 'Blue Toes'. By that measure they definitely sacrificed some quality by producing more units of the 'Blue Toes' then.

I really hope that they don't mess up the Kamikaze IIs though.

Just copped some kamikaze iii's black/grey from amazon 39.99. Anyone have release info for the kamikaze ii's. Those are sick and last I heard was sometime in 2013.

copped some anniversary questions for $113 on ebay.

tryin to find a size 8 in these or any other older colorway.

^^^
You are right as those were made at a time when Reebok was near death and I don't think Adidas had scooped them up yet.

I think the royal/black ES22s are coming back out but theyre going to have a gum sole instead of clear. I dont know the release date though.

Reebok and Adidas need to step up their marketing game. Ewing Athletics generated more hype for their Ewing His than Reebok or Adidas combined do for their retro line up.

You also have Nike/JB outlet fodder touted on every sneaker website but no solid RDs for the AIs, Kemps or Emmits.

Reebok and Adidas need to step up their marketing game. Ewing Athletics generated more hype for their Ewing His than Reebok or Adidas combined do for their retro line up.

You also have Nike/JB outlet fodder touted on every sneaker website but no solid RDs for the AIs, Kemps or Emmits.

So true.

new pickups
reebok classic vintage
these are super soft nubuck
gold accents, gum soles, comfy
these shoes are perfect
don't sleep

Werent Reebok suppose to drop more cw's of the twilight zone before the end of this year? No info what so ever?

Back
Top Bottom