***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I'll pay $160 for the Attaqs because I know the quality is going to be superb. We should all be use to paying over $160 for some Jordans, Nikes or whatever. And the quality on a lot of them doesn't even hold a match to what Reebok has producing as of late.

I'll pay $160 for the Attaqs because I know the quality is going to be superb. We should all be use to paying over $160 for some Jordans, Nikes or whatever. And the quality on a lot of them doesn't even hold a match to what Reebok has producing as of late.
Truth. and hopefully the pump will work as well.

Could I please see a pic of what these Shaqs will be looking like? Because I cant see anyone paying that much for some shaqs
mean.gif

Could I please see a pic of what these Shaqs will be looking like? Because I cant see anyone paying that much for some shaqs
mean.gif

you must be new here. :x Just look up the Reebok Shaq Attaq on the recent images box on the top right of the page.

Last edited:
saw this on twitter. Looks like the Tyga T-Rawws will retail for $80....for that price I'll cop the blue and the red ones.
happy.gif

mean.gif

Crazy talk. There's a HUGE difference between Reebok Shaq and Payless Shaq. Prices will be paid.

Count me in for the Attaq 1's and the Shaqnosis.

My friend picked me a pair of Attaq 3's last week. Now if only I had an Insta Pump....

Crazy talk. There's a HUGE difference between Reebok Shaq and Payless Shaq. Prices will be paid.

Count me in for the Attaq 1's and the Shaqnosis.

My friend picked me a pair of Attaq 3's last week. Now if only I had an Insta Pump....

If you legit are looking for one, PM me I have like 15 :lol:

After striking out online scored a pair at a local shoe palace!! 1 happy camper!

IF those T-Rawws are using premium leather and are in the $100 price range then I'll pick up a pair.

*edit Just saw that retail is 80 bones. Now for conformation on quality

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom