***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Read a review about the Wall Season 3 on a website and had to cop em after reading. I liked that color Shark/Steel/Red , and I like Zigs already anyway, so comfortable..

Couldn't find them anywhere, found on Amazon for $45... couldn't pass. The other colors were around 67 bucks, Ill try to cop those since I have amazon prime for 30 days lol. I gotta send to my job now so my GF quits talking when I get new shoes, when I have old ones I haven not worn :wink: 

Missed out on the white pair, but these are a nice substitute!

Can anyone shed some light on the ES22 and it's fit.

Wanna cop a pair on the low but now sure what size to order. 10.5 or 11.

I've been wanting to pick these up for a while. The discounted price helped out. A nice partner to the LOI's. The Blacktop Kentucky Wall Season 3

New PU.
Had a pair in 12 but they didn't fit so I sold them and I recently found the pair above in my size.

ANYONE ABLE TO SNAG A PAIR OF THE BAPE REEBOKS? HOW ARE THEY IN PERSON? I WAS ABLE TO GET A PAIR OF OSLIFE MONDAY NIGHT.

Hi. I'm looking to pick up both color ways of the LX 8500. Packer shoes has both. Anyone have any discounts / promo codes for this site or any other site that still has the LX 8500's in stock?

Also, how do these run? Should I size up .5? Or are they TTS?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks fam.

Back
Top Bottom