***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Yeah, those are 100% fake I'm afraid bro...

Should have a blue "Colette" circle under the Pump

Shape is completely off, should be higher at the back, and as Tre said, sleeker on the toe

Inner lining rolls too far over the tongue and is wrong material

Production tag is poorly stitched and placed too far apart from the numbered tag

Last edited:
I'm actually shocked that the fake makers would make counterfeits of such a low volume sneaker. Goes to show how much it actually costs to make these sneakers.

Does anyone know any worthy coupons today, looking for to cop the Black/White/Red Rail for under retail, appreciate it. 

repped y'all....  much appreciated

like I said, I took dudes feedback and selling history as gospel and didn't do my homework like i typically do with a model I don't have much experience with

sending dude an email right now .... i'll keep you posted on what happens

it's a damn shame too... cz these things feel so good on foot... and the jersey material is soft as pillows 

@011781

It was a red flag from the start. What fool would cut out the air bladder of a Reebok Pump? It's what makes the shoe. That tongue should definitely be higher and the color of the material is lighter. I know there was a foreign site a while back that sold quite a few of Pumps along with some other Rare Reeboks. They were all fake. I knew they were after I seen them have FULL size runs of ALL the 20th Anniversary Pump colabs. C'mon. People don't think there are fake Reeboks but there are. PickyYourShoes made a Youtube vid awhile back and they showed a Fake Pump that looked like yours in a another colorway. It had that short flat tongue too with a deflated pump. Be careful with Ebay period.

Last edited:

repped y'all....  much appreciated

like I said, I took dudes feedback and selling history as gospel and didn't do my homework like i typically do with a model I don't have much experience with

sending dude an email right now .... i'll keep you posted on what happens

it's a damn shame too... cz these things feel so good on foot... and the jersey material is soft as pillows 
thats probably why his rating was so high. Shoe was comfortable and people just assumed they were real. 
laugh.gif
 I was looking at some Reeboks on ebay  today too. Now you got me all worried. High rating too. DM me his username. Might be the same guy Haha

@011781

It was a red flag from the start. What fool would cut out the air bladder of a Reebok Pump? It's what makes the shoe. That tongue should definitely be higher and the color of the material is lighter. I know there was a foreign site a while back that sold quite a few of Pumps along with some other Rare Reeboks. They were all fake. I knew they were after I seen them have FULL size runs of ALL the 20th Anniversary Pump colabs. C'mon. People don't think there are fake Reeboks but there are. PickyYourShoes made a Youtube vid awhile back and they showed a Fake Pump that looked like yours in a another colorway. It had that short flat tongue too with a deflated pump. Be careful with Ebay period.

I thought it was weird, but again, shoe ****** do some weird things -- like cutting SB straps, etc.... but I hear what you're saying. The pump doesn't make the shoe for me tho.

My mistake was not doing my homework on a model I don't buy. Auction was ending soon, feedback was legit.... and the price wasn't low enough to where if I had a problem, I wouldn't miss the money until it was resolved. eBay is a buyer's market and buyers always have the advantage during disputes so as long as I'm protected, it's all good.

Can't thank y'all enough though for throwing the penalty flag.

Last edited:
Anyone cop those distinct like x reebok? How are they? Wondering what they look like up close

I copped a pair from Burn Rubber. Gotta say I'm impressed. Quality is great. Have been thinking of grabbing a second pair (they run a tad big).

^^Hulk7280, check my stores instagram @rarebreedfootwear. We still have a few pairs in stock in the brown colorway. The color looks super dark on Hanons site, but each pair kinda varies. If you're interested let me know your size and ill see if we have them in stock. You can message me here or e-mail me dj@rarebreedfootwear.com

Last edited:
Did anybody grab the BAU furys last week?

I totally forgot they were releasing and can't find them online anywhere

im normally a Nike/JB guy.. but these are one of my favorite pickups of 2014 so far.. quality is nuts and the shoes are just beautiful..  anyone looking to cop, i would go tts or half size up

Back
Top Bottom