***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Same as any other Reebok model for me, said that before, it all depends on you foot shape and how do you like your fit to be. For example, I am 8,5 on all Nike/JB, but 8 on all Reebok's , and I like my shoes to fit with almost no room in the front. 

Same as any other Reebok model for me, said that before, it all depends on you foot shape and how do you like your fit to be. For example, I am 8,5 on all Nike/JB, but 8 on all Reebok's , and I like my shoes to fit with almost no room in the front. 

Thanks.

How do the LX8500 fit? Should I go TTS or .5 down? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I can't guarantee it, but my G6000s, Classic Leathers and GL620s all fit TTS, and when I last tried on LX8500s they fit vey much the same.

Hope this helps!

How do the LX8500 fit? Should I go TTS or .5 down? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I went tts on both the grey and navy pair but I could of gone .5 down honestly for a snug fit. Keep in mind I wear a 9.5 in gel lyte iiis, 9 in NB so I went with a 9 for the 8500.

anyone know if the Black/White kamikaze 2's will come back anytime soon? missed out on those and cant find any even existing in my size

Back
Top Bottom