***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Sample pic of the DMX 10's from theshoegame.com. Seriously can't wait for these, just hoping they also drop that white/green/volt colorway soon too.

this just made me very happy

Sample pic of the DMX 10's from theshoegame.com. Seriously can't wait for these, just hoping they also drop that white/green/volt colorway soon too.

One of my grails since I beat the heck out of mine in 7th grade. Cannot wait! I like the new color as well..

Just saw these sample pics on Sneakernews.com Looks pretty sick. I kind of prefer the blue with the gum sole...

it says they're canvas.

Just saw these sample pics on Sneakernews.com Looks pretty sick. I kind of prefer the blue with the gum sole...
it says they're canvas.

PanaRetro, maybe it's just me - but the overall design of the 'Question' just doesn't lend itself to tonal lifestyle colourways.

^^^

Can't fault 'em for borrowing a page out of 'Nike's How to ***** Out a Sneaker' manual.

Need some advice..I want to pull the trigger on these bad, but I'm not sure what size to get..My foot is wide and measures a sz.10..I have to buy 10.5's in almost all Nikes except for AF1's which I can wear a 10 cause they're wide or size 11 in AM 90/95 cause they're a little narrow..Now in you guys opinion should I stick with my normal 10.5 in almost every shoe I've bought for the past 15 yrs. or play it extra safe and get a size 11..Please weigh in so I can hurry up and order..Sorry if I confused any of you but I've been up for 22 hrs w/a sick kid, lol..

Went ahead and ordered the 11's in the Twilights from sneakerhead..You just can't pass up on saving 30 bucks off retail and free shipping over a possible half size too big issue..If they are a little big I'll just put some tissue paper in the ends..Very happy right now..First pair of Reeboks (except my Moneyrolls Ice Creams) I've had in several years..Hope the quality is on point and the pump system works ok, cause I'd really like to start wearing more than Nike..

^^^^Case if you wear a size 11 in the air max 90 then these will be fine for you. You should have just the right amount of room in the tip of your toes (about a thumbnails worth) and have the perfect amount of room width wise.

these are money, I'm loving the color blocking and that speckled midsole is insane

Damn, all of the Question colorways are just sooooo dope!

The Blue with the gum sole is absolutely INSANE! Followed by the speckled bottoms.....

Back
Top Bottom