***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

LL

recycled that pic from the iverson thread, but, does anyone have any info on the insta pump furys on the lower left? release date, availability, etc.? not trying to drop $170 on ebay.

thanks in advance.

They shoulda just used the blue toe color blocking and used snake everywhere it was metallic

Last edited:
Bodega has random sizes available on their "nappy dugout" night sky release from a few years back. $50 for a pair, I wish my size was available

Any info on any Instapump fury's coming out or any websites that may be selling any other than ebay. Every pair I've seen on ebay is coming from Japan so I'm skeptical of buying

Any info on any Instapump fury's coming out or any websites that may be selling any other than ebay. Every pair I've seen on ebay is coming from Japan so I'm skeptical of buying

Are you looking for a specific colorway? Cause if not, you do know that you can design your own pair for purchase on Reebok.com?

Are you looking for a specific colorway? Cause if not, you do know that you can design your own pair for purchase on Reebok.com?

Wow !!!!! No i did not know this. Thanks for the heads up will definitely make a pair. Was looking for the ones in dmxfury's avatar

I don't want to read too much into it since that particular one is a SNS collab, but I really hope this doesn't end up being some hyped up release, I just want 1 pair of 2 of the colorways to wear as hard as I wore my black/silver DMX back in 1997.
I don't think it will be by judging the reaction to these on sites like *************. The older guys are more likely to like these....from that 90's era. That Colab release will fly off shelves but the official release might fly under the radar. 

[h5] [/h5]
T-Rawws will launch online tonight at midnight 12AM EST, $80 on . 8 hours away, be ready fam! @kinggoldchains @reebokclassics #TRaww #ReebokClassics #Tyga #ShiekhShoes #TheRelaunch #Valentines

Does anyone have a live link for the trawws???????!!!!!!! Im clicking on the pic and nothing is happening

Back
Top Bottom