***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

thanks a lot man, i would get these but all i wear is blue denim and just wouldnt look right to me sadly :[ aha they seem like really nice quality 

Along with a pair of khaki pants or shorts, they look great. Materials on these are really nice.

Cool video on the shoe. 1:50-2:30 is what sold me. :lol:

thanks a lot man, i would get these but all i wear is blue denim and just wouldnt look right to me sadly :[ aha they seem like really nice quality 

The SNS look ok with lighter denim...khaki....grey...whateva.....great quality, cordura, which means its thick....good for colder weather

You can find most of those models on ebay at rape prices though....hence the missing soleboxes :frown:

Check out the 30th anniversary pics...

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2013/06/21/reebok-classics-30th-anniversary-event-recap/

What are those yellow and white ones?

Those of you with experience in sizing down in the reebok classics... I found a pair in a 7.5, usually I'm an 8 (a little bit of wiggle room). Are the half size downs substantial in length? If it's a huge difference, then I don't think I can do it... but if it's not that much, then I want to take a shot. Just asking for your opinions, thanks!

Those of you with experience in sizing down in the reebok classics... I found a pair in a 7.5, usually I'm an 8 (a little bit of wiggle room). Are the half size downs substantial in length? If it's a huge difference, then I don't think I can do it... but if it's not that much, then I want to take a shot. Just asking for your opinions, thanks!

I had to size down on the burn rubbers due to availability.....for me.....it was noticeably smaller

The quality of these is 5 star, you actually feel your getting your money's worth.

Happy with my first reeboks since Question lows over 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom