***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

One of the reasons is that theywere under Above The Rim series and are heavily branded, so I prefer them not to release without it and butcher the model. The Vertical series is my all time favorite Basketball series, from any brand, I had the Vertical l Low in my high school days, it was an amazing shoe. Now I am lucky to own three pairs of the Vertical lll and two pairs of the Vertical lV, finding Vertical l or ll in a wearable condition is almost impossible. 

Say word!!! Only pair I've found in my size on eBay are the white black and gray Vert I's. On the fence about them though.

Big Hurts Black/White Size 11 12.5 13 Approx $70 shipped

http://www.space23.it/big-hurt-black-white-50362.html

v55133-a.jpg

I still need to find the white/black in 12s... I haven't found anywhere in Australia that carried them,

Never thought to do a lace swap and rock em like Dee Brown. Makes me wanna pull mine out and swap the laces. As many times as these have been retro'd have they ever come with alternate white laces?

Never thought to do a lace swap and rock em like Dee Brown. Makes me wanna pull mine out and swap the laces. As many times as these have been retro'd have they ever come with alternate white laces?
they don't come with white laces unfortunately.  took the laces off my J's since i've been rocking my RBK mostly..:smile:

Hey to anybody who looking for the big hurts oneblockdown.it has them $114 shipped. [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Shaq rockin the og shaqnosis on the tnt all star reserve selection show right now

Big *** foot :lol:

Last edited:
You mean......

I'd pass on these all day. Something about that color. Too much like the Grape V's (never a fan of those either)

Bring these out.....

Last edited:

You mean......

I'd pass on these all day. Something about that color. Too much like the Grape V's (never a fan of those either)

Bring these out.....
Yep that green and purple. At this point will buy anything that represents the OG silhouettes, since Reebok might be a history soon. 
 These are really nice! Really excited for these now!
A little too late, the dude is not even with Reebok anymore. 

Last edited:
Rumored to be sold very soon, only God knows what direction the company will take after that. 
 Not sure if posted yet, but the upcoming Size? ventilator collabs are pretty clean...
Can't go wrong with nice leather. 

Rumored to be sold very soon, only God knows what direction the company will take after that. 

Can't go wrong with nice leather. 
ok i didnt knew that, it would be nice if Nike can take over reebok

since Nike knows how to marketing their products

reebok can deff take benefits from that

Back
Top Bottom