***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I really like those Hanon Ventilators. Not sure if I can justify another pair, but it could certainly happen!

I actually was messing around with the Reebok customizer and whipped up some pretty clean looking Shark Bait-style Ventilators. Might pull the trigger on them rather than the Hanons.

Looking to scoop Major Ventilators, but only sz 10 available, no half sizes.  I havent tried any one pair on and read they run big so will a sz 10 fit me if I am:

Flynit racers: 11
AM 1: 10.5
Older jays: 10
Newer jays: 10.5
Diadora N9000: 10
New Bal: 10
Asics GL3/5: 10.5

I have same exact fit as you do, for all those models. Here is my breakdown for Reebok:

Any classic pump- size 10
Ventilator- size 10
Classic leather- 10.5
Questions- 10.5, but a 10 is possible but its tight lengthwise.
Shaq AttacK 1- size 10
Shaq Attack 4- size 10.5
Instapump- size 10.5
Big Hurt- size 10, but barely snug lengthwise.

I have same exact fit as you do, for all those models. Here is my breakdown for Reebok:

Any classic pump- size 10
Ventilator- size 10
Classic leather- 10.5
Questions- 10.5, but a 10 is possible but its tight lengthwise.
Shaq AttacK 1- size 10
Shaq Attack 4- size 10.5
Instapump- size 10.5
Big Hurt- size 10, but barely snug lengthwise.

Same exact fits here, except I've always played it safe ordering 10.5s in my Pumps. Maybe I'll order a 10 next time to see how it works out...

The most recent arrivals - Big Hurts in white/black thanks to @OrlandoRocket and the SNS Ventilators. Pictures don't do the Ventilators justice. Fantastic materials and feel. Love them.

Hi guys,

I'm a rookie collector of Reeboks.

Going good on the Kamikaze's & Shaq Attaqs. What I have problem with is the Twilight Zone's. I wonder why its so few pairs on ebay and various sneakermarket sites. Were the 2012 releases limited? How come collabs like SNS's "Punchrulle" are easier to find then the OG colors?

Are they sitting and collecting dust on outlet shelfs in US?

I want to at least cop some of the Ventilator collabs since they use premium materials but I can't decide which one? EB & SNS look good to me right now, especially for the price.

Damn, missing out on all the Big Hurts up here in Toronto they pulled them late last summer. Aside for eBay are they any sites that have these I'm looking for the predominantly white one in a size 8? 
yeah bro goodluck on getting them here in Tdot...did you check Ateaze ? They had the black pairs for so long...I had to get my white pair across the border, still yet to pick them up tho....  

Still available. Reebok x Ma Demoiselle Pierre ventilators. Copped for my bae.
Only 225 pairs in the world.

Last edited:

http://ma-demoiselle-pierre.lexcept...es/33136418693-01BC-Ventilator-Sneakers-White

There are only 225 pairs in the world : the pairs 151 to 200 are sold exclusively by L'Exception. Order it before it is gone !

Reebok sizes are US size, so the fit is large. For Europe customers, we recommand to order one size smaller than your usual shoe size (for US sizes, see Size Info).

Composition

252€
psssssst ill save my money and just cop these

i literally think they got a few pairs of these and added a few extra shiny nick necks 

For those that have both the white and black big hurts do one of them fit differently than the other?

Tryna see if its like nike where one fits bigger than the other lol

Got my J-01 D-mop Ventilators and was about to wear them for the first time this AM but the stiff patent leather tongue immediately started digging into the front of my ankle. I may need to wear some super-thick socks if I wanna wear these things without risking them sawing off my feet.

I ended up buying the black in 11.5 because although the 12 in white was super roomy and comfy the length was pretty long

Hope they arent super snug compared to the 12

I wear a 12 in all my recent Reebok retros. I got an 11.5 in these Big Hurt's and they fit great. Plenty of room.

I have seen on a few sites that the Ventilators run 1/2 size big...is this correct? Might have to scoop up the "Street Meat". I wear a size 11 for Reebok Questions.

I have seen on a few sites that the Ventilators run 1/2 size big...is this correct? Might have to scoop up the "Street Meat". I wear a size 11 for Reebok Questions.

yes they run a half to 3/4 of a size big. make sure u size down a half size otherwise 4 they will be really big.

Back
Top Bottom