***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I want to at least cop some of the Ventilator collabs since they use premium materials but I can't decide which one? EB & SNS look good to me right now, especially for the price.

The MAJOR "Cherry Blossom" collab ventilator is incredible, pictures dont do that shoe justice. In hand they are just amazing! Seems slept on though because a lot of pairs still available, might actually cop another because I keep finding excuses not to wear them since they are so nice hahaha

Mighty Healthy collab is a great ventilator also!

Last edited:
I want to at least cop some of the Ventilator collabs since they use premium materials but I can't decide which one? EB & SNS look good to me right now, especially for the price.

The MAJOR "Cherry Blossom" collab ventilator is incredible, pictures dont do that shoe justice. In hand they are just amazing! Seems slept on though because a lot of pairs still available, might actually cop another because I keep finding excuses not to wear them since they are so nice hahaha

Mighty Healthy collab is a great ventilator also!

Thanks man! I'm not sure I'm kind of iffy in the Major collab but I'm sure I'll make a decision down the road

Thanks man! I'm not sure I'm kind of iffy in the Major collab but I'm sure I'll make a decision down the road
You won't regret the Majors at all. They're probably one of the top-5 favorite pairs of shoes I own, and I have about 230 pairs of all different brands/models. Every detail on it is insane. I'm actually hoping to double up like Zavir, as well.

You won't regret the Majors at all. They're probably one of the top-5 favorite pairs of shoes I own, and I have about 230 pairs of all different brands/models. Every detail on it is insane. I'm actually hoping to double up like Zavir, as well.

Thats what I have been telling my friends! I just had no clue how truly dope they were until in hand. For alot of the stuff that gets released these days you can tell this shoe had a lot of thought put into them. So many details and the execution is flawless. I wouldnt be surprised if down the road there will be a demand for them. I guess with so many hyped releases its easier for shoes like the "Cherry Blossoms" to get lost in the shuffle.

Yup. As soon as I sniff a promo code for any of the sites that have them I'll grab another pair. This time I know enough to size down at least .5, too, so I'll actually get a pair that fits properly.

Probably been asked before, but how do ventilators fit? What would you say the compare to size wise? Reebok sizing is always inconsistent for me...

I have seen on a few sites that the Ventilators run 1/2 size big...is this correct? Might have to scoop up the "Street Meat". I wear a size 11 for Reebok Questions.
You'll probably want a 10.5.  I wear an 11 in Jordan 1s and a 10.5 in questions and the 10s gave a comfortable, snug (but not tight) fit.  The 10s would be pushing it and they are pretty big.  The only other shoe I wear a 10 in are Adidas EQTs

The street meats will be sought after once they're gone.  Ventilators are on the come up, grab em while they're sleeping.

Last edited:
Probably been asked before, but how do ventilators fit? What would you say the compare to size wise? Reebok sizing is always inconsistent for me...
They are pretty big.  Half size down is a given, unless you have some chubby fat feet.  If you're between two sizes, a full size is even possible.  trying on a GR first might also help.

The most recent arrivals - Big Hurts in white/black thanks to @OrlandoRocket and the SNS Ventilators. Pictures don't do the Ventilators justice. Fantastic materials and feel. Love them.
I would have rather they put that soft leather on the toe box, instead of whatever that cloth is.  But otherwise I was definitely thinking them and wearing my 36 chambers shirts and caps with em

They are pretty big.  Half size down is a given, unless you have some chubby fat feet.  If you're between two sizes, a full size is even possible.  trying on a GR first might also help.
That's the thing, I probably am between two sizes... I'd say by TTS is a US8.25... but for sake of argument 8.5. Diadora I'm an 8 or 7.5 (recent releases), NB 8, AM1 8.5, GLV 8.5 GL3 9... I might just go for an 8... only other Reeboks I have are both the Hanon Classics and they are an 8 although I had to return the Hanon GL6000s, bought an 8 and they were massive...

Oh wow i just got my big hurts from ebay i bought 1 pair of black white and paid 29 shipped cuz i had ebay gift card. Well they sent me two pairs [emoji]128558[/emoji] so i was trying on both pairs and i noticed one shoe was tighter than the rest so kept loosening the laces. So i was still confused why it was still tighter than the other shoes.

So i finally thought maybe this shoe has a thicker insole so i stuck my finger in the side of the insole and noticed something under. So i pulled the insole out and then pulled this out

Lol so if anybody got a matching insole and want to sell or if they wanna buy mine let me know :lol:

Last edited:
NK, maybe all the others should check their pairs too. It's possible they put the new insole over the old one?

Yea but out of the three pairs i got one white two black only one shoe had the insole.

Yea everyone should check their shoes though :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone order the Hanon Ventilators today? Was going to order from SNS but the promo code isn't working on 'em.

^^^ Yep, that's their going rate on 'em. I figure I'll sit on it a bit and see if I can get them for $100-110 shipped.

Pretty nuts when you think about it though. If these were Asics, or even Sauconys, they'd be selling out mad quick. I think (hope) the Ventilator collabs will spark a real resurgence in the brand.

Rats. That code's been weird. It's been around since Jan., when it was like 30% off. Last night it was 10% on some stuff, but not on new items. Today it doesn't seem to work for anything...

Its weird none of GTA Reebok Outlets had them smh. So I & ordered them frm a Reebok Outlet w/in the states & will have them shipped up here to me after.

It'll be a minute b4 I get em but they're copped

Back
Top Bottom