New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

I just think how much justice can be served when the person all ready will die in prison.

I just think how much justice can be served when the person all ready will die in prison.

I'd imagine you'd want to know that someone will die in prison because they're guilty of killing YOUR loved one. Only way that officially happens is with a trial.

Aaron was absolutely emotionless during the verdict reading, but did anyone keep watching?

Once the judge started thanking the jurors for their service and started talking about how important it is for citizens to accept the service they served, THEN you could see the emotion start to hit Aaron. He mumbled something, started looking down shaking his head, kept looking around all over the room... all little things, but FAR more emotion than he displayed during the verdict reading.

It's like it just hit him as the judge was talking to & dismissing the jurors.

Last edited:
If he was a cop, he would've skated with administrative leave and probation from his gun

Last edited:
murder - leave off the last s for savings

i'm trying to understand what saving money has to do with any of this

Tax dollars. And the time and efficiency of the courts.

From the state's side you'd still bring the case for the family of the victims and if the death penalty is available.

With that being said, I'd just expect Chico to plead out. Or he could go through the trial just to get him out of prison for a little while lol

Yeah but you can't ignore another crime or trial, just in this instance it could seem 'like a waste'. Procedures are still followed though

Last edited:
not even aaron hernandez is buying your "wasting tax dollars" bs

CCo-HHbWAAA4FE3.png:large

Aaron was absolutely emotionless during the verdict reading, but did anyone keep watching? Once the judge started thanking the jurors for their service and started talking about how important it is for citizens to accept the service they served, THEN you could see the emotion start to hit Aaron. He mumbled something, started looking down shaking his head, kept looking around all over the room... all little things, but FAR more emotion than he displayed during the verdict reading.

[quote name="Fontaine"]If he was a cop, he would've skated with administrative leave and probation from his gun[/quote]My girl was getting ready and heard the verdict reading from the bathroom and said, "But if he had a badge on..."

:\

Way too true. |I

I didn't say there shouldn't be another trial I get that there are procedures that need following especially on the off chance he somehow got off this one on appeal you wouldn't want dude back on the streets, but it really is a waste.

You contradicted yourself in your post. You showed why it isn't a waste! It's just an odd instance that rarely happens

Plus what are they going to do with that money regardless? Nothing productive, it's the government :lol: :smh:

I didn't say there shouldn't be another trial I get that there are procedures that need following especially on the off chance he somehow got off this one on appeal you wouldn't want dude back on the streets, but it really is a waste, IMO.

Fixed.

Wait, so dudes are really talkin about ta dollars?

Go tell the victims family that.

And where are all the Chico supporters rooting for dude to get off?

Aaron was absolutely emotionless during the verdict reading, but did anyone keep watching?

Once the judge started thanking the jurors for their service and started talking about how important it is for citizens to accept the service they served, THEN you could see the emotion start to hit Aaron. He mumbled something, started looking down shaking his head, kept looking around all over the room... all little things, but FAR more emotion than he displayed during the verdict reading.

He probably mumbled i wish i had a burner on me so i could kill all you too to the jurors

Back
Top Bottom