New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

I think Peep means that Bradley could've caught up to him before the arrest

ahh. that makes more sense.

completely agree. if dude didn't have the money he did, he'd probably already have been hit. bradley even testified he didn't wanna bring it to court really. only did because he wanted AH to compensate him. if AH ain't have money though...

CTE may def play a role in Chico's erratic behavior. Remeber when Jovan Belcher killed his wife? Football isn't healthy for the brain. Chico prob took too man to hits to the head throughout the years and his brain got impacted and he became a killer.

Not buying the cte reasoning
dude was drunk and high, that enhanced his paranoid self even more . not to mention bringing out that "toughness "

CTE may def play a role in Chico's erratic behavior. Remeber when Jovan Belcher killed his wife? Football isn't healthy for the brain. Chico prob took too man to hits to the head throughout the years and his brain got impacted and he became a killer.

Ain't no CTE in this situation. :lol:

Some dudes just f'n crazy.

Can't throw out CTE claims for every ****** up situation football players find themselves in. At some point, you gotta stop blaming the game and look at the total makeup of the person who got caught up.

The murder of Lloyd possibly spared Hernandez’s own murder, saving his life, even if that life is one of incarceration without the possibility of parole.

Man.... :smh:

*Mods, should this be moved over to General?

Dude Bradley sound like a complete crook. What evidence they have on Hernandez? I never followed the case but I think I remember saying they couldn't find the weapon or something

Dude Bradley sound like a complete crook. What evidence they have on Hernandez? I never followed the case but I think I remember saying they couldn't find the weapon or something

this aint florida and chico aint casey anthony or george zimmerman

I'm still amazed at this entire situation, my favorite non-home team player was catching TDs on Sundays and being CJ from San Andreas during the week

I've been watching this trial like a movie. 

Dude being left for dead then calling Hernandez from the hospital while he has a whole in his head to tell him he's coming for him

this is fit for the old Court TV days like the Rae Carruth trial days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom