New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

AH was still found guilty on a few of them charges that involved jail time, so he still voided his contract

Right?

Apparently all the charges are voided now because he offed himself before his appeal was heard

@GlobeMetro: BREAKING: Judge says she must void Aaron Hernandez's convictions and dismiss the charges against him
https://t.co/MzuC1jDSNY

Maybe there was a method to his madness after all...especially if his family manages to get the money owed to him they wouldn't have been able to had he been alive

That's some law though...sounds like it's specific to Massachusetts

Last edited:
a Don?
laugh.gif

this dude killed himself and left his child without a father
Come on my G i was being sarcastic we know he's a POS 

I just want there to be enough for the lil girl to be taken cared of, I don't care where the rest of the money goes after that.

hate to tell you this bit if that little girl gets any money her mom is gonna use it up all on her self. by the time that lil girl is old enough to understand she will have nothing

do YOU?

you really think a character like his wife will honestly do the right thing?

No I don't I know her personally, but I'm not the one making claims about the parenting skills of Shayanna Jenkins and predicting the future, you are.

So excuse me if I don't indulge you in your conjecture.

No I don't I know her personally, but I'm not the one making claims about the parenting skills of Shayanna Jenkins and predicting the future, you are.

So excuse me if I don't indulge you in your conjecture.

This.
We can't pretend to know how the future will play out, but even more so something like this can have a huge impact on everyone's life, people change.

Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez is set to appear on "Dr. Phil" next week in a two-part interview.

Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, fiancée of the former New England Patriots player, talks about his apparent suicide on April 19 in his jail cell.

“Our last talk had nothing to do with suicidal thoughts,” she tells Dr. Phil McGraw.

The interview airs nationally Monday and Tuesday.

Other topics, according to the show, include “rumors about his purported secret romantic life, and if she thinks he killed himself so that she could collect millions of dollars.”

Her reaction to the phone call that Hernandez was dead? “I thought it was a hoax, that this was some cruel person playing a trick on me,” she tells McGraw.

About her last conversations with Hernandez, she says: “I felt like we were looking so bright. We were going up a ladder to a positive direction.”

View media item 2431001

Back
Top Bottom