New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

The only thing I can think of that would make Aaron do this is ole buddy was about snitch to the cops about drugs.

If you got 40 million I don't think you put that on the line about something money related.

Dude was either blackmailing him or about to snitch.

Last edited:
Sorry, doesnt ring a bell.
You must be new here
th

Regardless of who pulled the trigger, it is pretty clear that he orchestrated this whole thing.

guy turned in his rental with a shell casing still in it. and he had the same .22 ammo at his crib that was used in the shooting.

this looks to me like Hernandez was trying to play drug kingpin

******g sad man dudes throw their lives away over the dumbest **** man

all that money and your whole life ahead of you and you go and **** it up

You know what until them other dudes either get charged or take the stand I still think he has a chance to get out of this.

The only thing I can think of that would make Aaron do this is ole buddy was about snitch to the cops about drugs.

If you got 40 million I don't think you put that on the line about something money related.

Dude was either blackmailing him or about to snitch.

I dunno...I think it was a spur of the moment decision to just off him for whatever reason. if he was being blackmailed or he knew he was going to snitch about something, he'd have a little more time to plan it out instead of partying with him and then doing it.

Back
Top Bottom