New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Yea I'm done with this thread....y'all fools really think "I need dat" is referencing some homosexual activity?

Stick to suburbian discussions because obviously y'all don't know **** about anything outside of that

ok street thug

Last edited:
K.........this story seems to have adjusted since the last time I was in here. :smh: :lol:

So....ok.

If Aaron really was sweet, then we still have hope of Brady or Tebow being involved at some point. :lol:

Last edited:
This cat Ortiz really thinks he's gonna walk with his whole "I was there, but I wasn't there" story. :lol:

Man, I live 18 stories up and when I hear gunshots I DEFINITELY wake up. And not the 18th story of government housing either.

This dude is either gonna catch more charges for obstruction and what not, or he might **** around and find two guys pointing the finger at him saying "that's your shooter".

Last edited:
Yea dude got his goons to ride on his boyfriend cause odin really wore the pants and AH was scared to break up with him...
indifferent.gif
You dudes are so damn suspect with your funny @$* mentalities/ jokes

This cat Ortiz really thinks he's gonna walk with his whole "I was there, but I wasn't there" story. :lol:

Man, I live 18 stories up and when I hear gunshots I DEFINITELY wake up. And not the 18th story of government housing either.

This dude is either gonna catch more charges for obstruction and what not, or he might **** around and find two guys pointing the finger at him saying "that's your shooter".
SERIOUSLY!!

Carlos Ortiz, one of the alleged accomplices in the Aaron Hernandez case, says he was told that Hernandez said he killed Odin Lloyd.[/QUOTE]

what kind of lame crap is that?? I was in the car, but I was told by somebody, that somebody else told him, that he may have done it. eff outta here son!

The best part of the whole Ortiz story is that he said that he fell asleep in the car after picking up Odin. Then he only woke up when the car stopped and the 3 guys went to "urinate" followed by " I didn't see who it was but this guy told me that this guy told that guy that he did it". And then when they "fled" the scene, they went to 81's house, and he fell asleep again.

Either this fool has narcolepsy, or he shot Odin.

Yea I'm done with this thread....y'all fools really think "I need dat" is referencing some homosexual activity?

Stick to suburbian discussions because obviously y'all don't know **** about anything outside of that
ok street thug
nah. I'm not an idiot though. Anybody who think that was said with some homosexual connotation is either A. Gay themselves or B. sheltered as hell

I grew up in a good area but I'm not oblivious to street ****.

Last edited:
I dont know bout yall, but when I refer to somebody as "Dis/This n*****" that means I know he gonna be on some BS

As in..................Dis ***** here finna murk me

If the meaning of "I need dat" is so obscure this throws the meaning of everything into Bolivia. I don't even know whats real anymore...what's "Blee dat" mean? 

......He likely put him in his phone as "Dis *****' because when you're involved w/ something illegal, esp. w/ someone like that, the last thing you want to name him in your phone is 'Aaron' 'Aaron Hernandez' 'AH' 'Chico' etc. On the off chance that you lose your phone or someone see's text messages, etc.

'Dis *****' could be anybody and affords you anonymity.

^^ this. If I ever need to add a contact I'm tryin to hide I just name them another person. **** it

LOL at Noblekane thinking AH was texting him for a booty call. The fact that Odin was an alleged dealer and AH had a scale + smoked doesn't stop you from thinking that "I need dat" is more likely to be about having sex than picking up. Only on NY.

Just saw a little screen shot on espn of the surveillance camera in 81's house. Wanna see the whole thing.

Also, if he supposedly broke down the surveillance system, how the hell do they have these clips?

Back
Top Bottom