:smokin

Thank You fam.

Damn son that's neat keep it up homie repped

Rookie Season on the way.

reminds me of nas. 

That's an honor. Thank you, for real.

Fire :pimp:

Your last tape still gets spins

That means a lot, NT has always showed love and let me know what's good in order to help me perfect my sound. Since day one. :pimp:

:smh:  

Fire bro..

Respect, thanks my dude.

say BRUH I'm against anybody spittin on classic tracks like "SHOOK ONES" but you get nothing but respect from me for gettin down on this classic the way you did much respect fam keep it up stay true to your roots & original...

"Hang with wild assassins from Flatbush who plan an ambush, probably put you in jam 'coz his little man need some pampers."

:pimp: wordplay

"Sh*t is real, the villainous gravitate to these anthems, semantics that I verbalize giving life to these phantoms"

Vocabulary usage is stupid!

Something about "passing the Pro Era" a little later on.. beef or reference with Joey Bad*****??

Still rocking with this!

Last edited:
"Hang with wild assassins from Flatbush who plan an ambush, probably put you in jam 'coz his little man need some pampers."

:pimp: wordplay

"Sh*t is real, the villainous gravitate to these anthems, semantics that I verbalize giving life to these phantoms"

Vocabulary usage is stupid!

Something about "passing the Pro Era" a little later on.. beef or reference with Joey Bad*****??

Still rocking with this!

I have my views.. It is what it is, let the people be the judge.

say BRUH I'm against anybody spittin on classic tracks like "SHOOK ONES" but you get nothing but respect from me for gettin down on this classic the way you did much respect fam keep it up stay true to your roots & original...

Much respect my G. Thank You. The new project is on the way.

My guy. 8)

That Genesis track was tough.  Good stuff b!

Much appreciated fam. Thank you. :smokin

Last edited:
Came in expecting garbage...

but nah, you got flow and substance. Keep at it and shout out NT when you get on. :nthat:

You're one of my favorite up coming artists, the preseason is still in rotation.

We need another tape.

Last edited:
You're one of my favorite up coming artists, the preseason is still in rotation.

We need another tape.

New project is on the way, I really appreciate you fam. Thank you.

Came in expecting garbage...

but nah, you got flow and substance. Keep at it and shout out NT when you get on. :nthat:

8)

Any new music out yet? :nerd:

Getting ready to drop the video for the first single. It's almost time.

If anyone is on Twitter, I'm following back all NT fam. Word up, thanks again for all the feedback and support in here. Y'all are real.

http://twitter.com/noahcaine

Last edited:
New music outtttt yessssssss! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
eek.gif

Post it up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom