New Vehicle

Hey,

I know there is at least one thread about getting a new vehicle but they're usually about fairly cheap cars and my situations is a bit different.

Im looking to trade in my 2007 Jeep Wrangler (paid off) and get some sort of luxury vehicle. I am thinking I would lease it and want to keep my monthly payments close to $400 (less is obviously better). Keep in mind I will be trading in my jeep which is worth about 13-15K. Any suggestions?

I need a Navi system and AWD

Front runners are 2014 CTS Coupe and 2014 Lexus IS

Thanks,

Bradon

Hi Bradon,

Thank you for your well written request. I believe you have listed two great choices, and can do no wrong with either.

Best of luck on your search!

Regards,

Marcus Antonius

First post on a sneaker forum is what car you should buy?

eyes.gif
Thanks for your input, very helpful!

If I was in your situation I'd look at the the new Mercedes S550, CLS550, BMW 7-Series, or a Tesla Model S or Model X.

I'm sure your clients will fill comfortable in those.

If I was in your situation I'd look at the the new Mercedes S550, CLS550, BMW 7-Series, or a Tesla Model S or Model X.

I'm sure your clients will fill comfortable in those.
The only reason the Mercedes and BMW aren't in my top two are maintenence and repair costs are outrageous.

You want to trade a paid off jeep (which hold value better than most cars) that you own to lease something???

Not gonna tell you how to spend your money plus I think this discussion happened already on the forum. I'd take a Cadillac over the Lexus if its the performance model.

You want to trade a paid off jeep (which hold value better than most cars) that you own to lease something???

Not gonna tell you how to spend your money plus I think this discussion happened already on the forum. I'd take a Cadillac over the Lexus if its the performance model.
That is the plan. The jeep is getting old and run down. Haven't had to repair much but they don't last forever so I see lots of money going into repairs in the near future. Or I could use that money (that would be going into repairs) into a payment and drive around something new. Leasing over buying seems better to me because by the time the lease is up, its most likely gonna start breaking down. Thanks

That is the plan. The jeep is getting old and run down. Haven't had to repair much but they don't last forever so I see lots of money going into repairs in the near future. Or I could use that money (that would be going into repairs) into a payment and drive around something new. Leasing over buying seems better to me because by the time the lease is up, its most likely gonna start breaking down. Thanks

Those jeeps actually do last forever lol... Wranglers and GC's are among the best at holding their value too...

Bro if you have an 07 Jeep , I doubt it is running down on you. at around 12k miles per year avg it should be around 84k-90k miles right now meaning

you still have 10k-15k miles on it before you have to some repairs like timing belt & water pump at 100k. 

How long do you plan to lease??

If its 2-4 years & a brand new yr model, it wont break down on you in the 30k-50k mile range.

Cars dont start going to ishh till way pass the 100 k mark.

Back
Top Bottom