New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I mean, will these actually sell out the first day on snkrs. Like an actual sell out, not the fake Nike sell out?

If they do sell out, probably available at foot locker, etc.

russell-westbrook-answer-questions-at-his-why-not-zer02-sneaker-on-picture-id1088969728

I’m really into this silhouette...especially the vapor fly style heel. The inter bootie looks super comfortable too. Price point is smart. I don’t know how I feel about the cw but it does a good job of blocking the materials/tech. I think it’s a great evolution of the RW line. They did this one right.

I wonder if they will put these on NikeiD. I missed the drop too but I'm not interested in this color just to see how sizing is in case they are on iD. I'll wait a week to try at Footlocker then

Design reminds me of a high top trunner. Nevertheless I actually like them. JB did a good job on these.

I wonder if they will put these on NikeiD. I missed the drop too but I'm not interested in this color just to see how sizing is in case they are on iD. I'll wait a week to try at Footlocker then

Great question. Selfishly I’d like for them to drop on NikeID but I can’t remember when the last performance Jordan released on there. I know the numbered/flagship hasn’t. Maybe a cp3?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom