New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!! This dude was really a con artist! I suppose I should have read through the thread before I defended him, very entertaining to say the least....:smokin:

Once they exposed that it was a virtual office, nothing more even needed to be said.

Rolls Royce and SLS but can't afford an actual office, ya'll can invest with dudes like that if ya'll want.

I know a person like this in real life. He used to brag about the luxury cars he purchased frequently, until I went on his laptop (he offered me $80 to fix his computer when all it needed was an anti-virus software) and found out all 3 of his whips have salvage titles and basically cost as much as my 03 Accord. I mean, I wouldn't even be angry if he was upfront about it. "Yea I'm living hoodrich lol" and that would've been the end of it. But to come around uninvited all the time and talking about "Yea I just spent $100K on a 5 series for me and an E class for my girl" when no one even asked or cared? :smh: I was always suspicious of that dude's tales about his lavish lifestyle. Found out a lot more @#$% too. For example he told me he went to the University of Chicago, when in reality he went to a Chicago extension of one of those colleges in the Caribbean that have PowerPoint commercials on Asian channels

Last edited:
Big L didnt even vouch for dude other than he's seen the car - which apparently is his lol. Do the two guys even know each other? If big L runs levit businesses like he claims, why would he have his name attached to a scam artist like gsc?

roll.gif
  Might have to make that trip to Bethesda to photo op.

I knew this day was coming.

I started to go in on homeboy back in May, in the car thread.. as I performed my own research. .But it wasnt worth it to go through the back in forth. Same sentiments as the DT's in this thread.. Its one thing to put on an heir of affluence, and let the sheep find you.. but its another to go hunting. The latter is filled with malicious intent and can truly ruin lives.

LIVING IN MARYLAND AND TAGGING PICTURES OF HIS WHITE PORSCHE IN JERSEY AT THE SAME DAMN TIME???

Who else other than a fellow Nter would know how to tag a pic for the NT heads, with the nice slim piece of paper? << For all the non believers, I can't believe I have to go even further than I went on the white Porsche.
Reminds me of this...

View media item 43387

But we know there's only one legit way to tag your car for NT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom