[| -- (NEW) XXL December Covers: FRESHMAN 10 (Pics) -- |]

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up on this"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wanna be up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint a real person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like my songs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a %##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writin alot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

album in march
Wear never crossed you mind? lol
laugh.gif

Wow... cool kids should def be on this joint. I roc with Wale, Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth is coo, Curren$y is dope too. Cudi is coo, gotta show him lovecause he's from around my area. But yeah... my dudes Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish got hela robbed. I mean... dudes got a song on NBA 2k9! lol, nah.. Ithink they shoulda really been on there. They have a pretty solid Buzz. I'll be on for 2010
pimp.gif

Holla.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

only dude i recognized was Wale, and thats cuz im on NT. i havent/ dont wanna hear a single lyric from dude.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes

thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes.
i never said u was whack. i cant say you are whack, cuz like i said, ive never heard a lyric from u.

"im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..."
i never knew people acted like this until i hit up NT/went to college. +!%! aint like this where im from, like alot of stuff on here.

i go to VCU, and u mighta came round here one time (not sure but cuz i dont follow u) and some girls i knew was like "aye, u gonna go see Whale?" imlike "what the @%%$ is a WHALE?", i just told them , "hell naw i dont @%%$ with Whale." then eventually i learned that it was Wale.

real talk, ima pretty hateful dude, so i aint gonna hop on no Method Man +!%! tryin to explain myself, fact is, i dont want to hear your music. u are on mylist of rappers that if i u see you featuring on a track with dudes i like, i wont listen to it. i dont have to know +!%! about anything for me to feel like idont wanna @%%$ with it. if thats ignorant, then u damn right im an ig'nat %*! dude.

and im gonna be one ignorant dude thats not gonna buy/download/hitupthesamplesonamazon.com of your cd, if it drops.

but hopefully it will drop and u'll be successful.

i know dudes seen Recess when some dude was stuck in detention with TJ Detweiler, and that kid aint like TJ. he aint have a reason, but he just aint like him.something like that.

GO BUY WALE'S CD, DROPPING (HOPEFULLY) IN MARCH

have fun.

ps. i know i failed on my non Meth promise.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

You Hating Dude You Need To Get A LIfe. Wale Is Still Dope
i dont hate dude, just dont want any part of his music. before J. Kidd signed to Peak, ive never heard of them, but if u asked me to buy some Peakshoes, i woulda told u NO. and now that ive seen them, the answer is still no.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

WALE!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
My man went in, and dropped a bomb at the end like it ain't nothing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up on this"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wanna be up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint a real person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like my songs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a %##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writin alot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

album in march
roll.gif

Why is that funny?

dont hate dude, just dont want any part of his music.
and apparently his body wants nothing to do with his neck or lack thereof..son got the i never got a chance to cross the mason dixon line face...ol juneteenth type_

just a rant..dude irks the hell outta me..no other rapper on nt post when ppl are bashing them ..but somehow son always pop up..its kinda annoying to me forsome reason
laugh.gif
it just shows what type of person he is.as common said "i see the ___ in you"

Wale > Blu > Ash Roth > Currency > Gunz, Factz, BOB >>>> those two other characters

Sad thing is only one will blow, and we will have forgotten about the rest of them in a year

Man I've been out of touch lately cause I have no idea who any of these people are. Lately, I just look for the artist who I'm alreadyfamiliar/interested with and move on with my life. Feel like I haven't had the time to listen to new artist lately. Any recommendations?

On another note anybody hear Wale on the saints row 2 soundtrack....good looks on that, even if the track is kinda ehhhh.... Never heard it before then andcoulda thrown something from your latest tape on it instead of that.

tired.gif
@ dudes thinking cuz yall know them here that everyone else does.Theyare freshmans to EVERYONE else.Dont nobody else really know em not unless you on ya music hard.

ACE HOOD shouldnt be up there and Kid Cudi.
it is nearly impossible for a Canadian
mc to mark an imprint in the US market. Especially one that most Americans know as emotionally handicapped Jimmy from DeGrassi!
laugh.gif
you cant be serious.if anything THATS a GOOD look forhim.

Why wale type like that? There's an enter key for a reason. I mean i ++$%# with some of his songs but I aint checking with him like I used to. I remember Iwent from Cali to DC and it was a rule for out of towners to hate go-go and wale but I actually felt some tracks like that ADD joint. Then he jumped on JUSTICE(Oct 31
pimp.gif
) and then the mixtape dropped and it was 1/2 and 1/2 like Dandies Ice Tea Lemonade. But who knows he can come with an album and single that blowsme away, but homie sounds too salty on the internet you gonna alienate a lot of friends cuhz cuhz.

Wale & Asher the only 2 I listen to, and I thoroughly enjoy both their stuff too
I don't understand why everyone is throwin rocks at Wale right now...it seems kinda unwarranted, like ya'll not even bein serious, you just wanna throwinsults because you feel like if you say something outlandish enough he might respond to you.

Back
Top Bottom