New Year's Eve

Was thinking about FINALLY doing SD for NYE. I like to plan ahead and save a little cash...Nice room would be 180 and then hit this event.

http://www.ournightlife.com/event.cfm?showTimingID=5898

Open bar for 4 hours will do me in solid, and it sells out every year (or so they say)...

I know it's a bit early but what have you guys done in the past/ doing this year?

Last edited:
Not worth it at all my good sir. Way too crowded, rooms for 500 a night, and then bottle service/ general entrance to clubs is $$$.

Vegas :smh:
went one year and did the whole "get drunk on the strip." 2 words- NEVER AGAIN
it's cool to experience it once, but you won't catch me there again. and how E said, club cover charges are anywhere from $125-$250 person, ehhhhh

New Years is overrated.  I just go to sleep at 11p.m.  Wake up ready to watch football all day.

Of course, I'm single--I doubt a significant other would be down for that.  

But, for me, I hate going out on NYE and dealing with all the hoopla.  Would rather hit the OG and relax. 

New Years is overrated.  I just go to sleep at 11p.m.  Wake up ready to watch football all day.

Of course, I'm single--I doubt a significant other would be down for that.  

But, for me, I hate going out on NYE and dealing with all the hoopla.  Would rather hit the OG and relax. 

This is my first time being above 21 and single for it (Last 4 yrs I had a gf smh). Yambs shall be had. Have a few girls I'm hanging (b instead of h :smokin) but wanna do my own thing with my boys this yr.

Last edited:
This is my first time being above 21 and single for it (Last 4 yrs I had a gf smh). Yambs shall be had. Have a few girls I'm hanging (b instead of h
smokin.gif
) but wanna do my own thing with my boys this yr.
In that case, go nuts.  I'd do the drunk Vegas trip just to do once in your life. You really don't need to pay $$$ to go to a club for new years.  I think you could find a lot of entertainment out and about on the strip, especially with all the fireworks they have. 

I'd also recommend staying a few more nights if you can.  Vegas is notoriously cheap January 1st and 2nd and one of the worst drives there is is the one on January 1st back to SoCal.  Could take up to 8 hours--so stay an extra night or two.  Bring a bunch of bottles/beers for the room and be smart about how you spend your cash.  Plus you can gamble on all the bowl games.  It's all what you make of it.  Can't go wrong with a bunch of friends.

Good times.

Back
Top Bottom