New York man pretends to be a doctor for three years before getting his card pulled...

bro you think orange is the new black is the realistic view of prison

you think you are not a man unless you wear a suit.

you're opinion clouded by what society calls the norm. like i said, visit socal LA and you will see for yourself. but you won't because you are afraid to be proven wrong. either that or hold some kind of prejudice towards LA. perhaps both

If I go to LA would you be able to take me to at least 1 block where Dominicans congregate and represent their country, culture, language, food? Just 1 block bro and I will legit shut up, till then sit down and let NY hold the crown in that dept, because LA is now where near what NY represents as far as diversity.

because dominicans are the measuring stick ? so just because LA doesn't have a dominican community that is representing heavily. NYC is the king and LA is no where near there.

ok man

bro you think orange is the new black is the realistic view of prison

you think you are not a man unless you wear a suit.

you're opinion clouded by what society calls the norm. like i said, visit socal LA and you will see for yourself. but you won't because you are afraid to be proven wrong. either that or hold some kind of prejudice towards LA. perhaps both

Yeah let's get personal....lmao what's next?...you gonna bring up my infertility issues?...bro...stick to the topic...none of the personal **** you bringing up is in any way relevant to what we talkin about.

Just because there is a large pop of Central Americans MOSTLY Mexicans, does NOT make LA or Cali nearly as diverse as NY is, NY is the biggest Ethnic Melting pot on the planet, why is that hard to accept, blows my mind.

because dominicans are the measuring stick ? so just because LA doesn't have a dominican community that is representing heavily. NYC is the king and LA is no where near there.

ok man

Ok how about Colombians, Venezuelans, Ecuadorians, Peruvians, Cubans, Chileans, Puerto Ricans?....should I continue!?....dawg I'm sure 8 out of 10 Latinos you see walking down an LA street are Mexican or salvadorian...is this a lie?

Last edited:
do yourself a favor

google this stuff and you will find plenty of spots that have that food/people here. yes those people are here in LA.

but because we don't have domincans LA falls to the bottom of the barrel.

yes that is a lie. 9/10 it won't be a mexican. we dont all look a like here and its something you can't really tell where they are from until you actually talk to them. you know how ignorant that sounds man.

and the point of this thread was about a doctor falsifying scripts. something you would know about since you're in the medical field right ? is that something to proud of a nyer doing ?

Last edited:
do yourself a favor

google this stuff and you will find plenty of spots that have that food/people here. yes those people are here in LA.

but because we don't have domincans LA falls to the bottom of the barrel.

yes that is a lie. 9/10 it won't be a mexican. we dont all look a like here and its something you can't really tell where they are from until you actually talk to them.

and the point of this thread was about a doctor falsifying scripts. something you would know about since you're in the medical field right ? is that something to proud of a nyer doing ?

Da hell you even talking about?...a Mexican is a Mexican...lmaooooooooo don't matter if you look indigenous or blonde with blue eyes, If you are Mexican you are MEXICAN.

You from LA and you telling me to use google?...I'm asking YOU b....I don't need google to tell me about where to find a certain neighborhood that houses a specific ethnic group in NY...if you wanna find Jamaicans and some bomb Jamaican food for lunch I know exactly where to take you and then I can take you to get some banging Greek food for dinner within a 30 minute drive....can you give me that experience in LA??????????? If so I'll kindly shut up

and one of the reasons you won't notice it so drastically is because LA is spread out. sometimes you have to travel miles to hit a different environment. you can easily walk from lower manhattan to upper east side in like 2 hours.

if you were to walk from south central to north hollywood that would take 6 hours

Da hell you even talking about?...a Mexican is a Mexican...lmaooooooooo don't matter if you look indigenous or blonde with blue eyes, If you are Mexican you are MEXICAN.

You from LA and you telling me to use google?...I'm asking YOU b....I don't need google to tell me about where to find a certain neighborhood that houses a specific ethnic group in NY...if you wanna find Jamaicans and some bomb Jamaican food for lunch I know exactly where to take you and then I can take you to get some banging Greek food for dinner within a 30 minute drive....can you give me that experience in LA??????????? If so I'll kindly shut up

yeah bro but some 'mexicans' are actually from another latin country which is difficult to tell. that's what i mean.

yes i can bro there are plenty of authentic greek and jamaican foods here

you really do think it's only mexicans here. man that's ignorance

Last edited:
yeah bro but some 'mexicans' are actually from another latin country which is difficult to tell. that's what i mean.

yes i can bro there are plenty of authentic greek and jamaican foods here

you really do think it's only mexicans here. man that's ignorance

How can a Mexican be from another Latin country?....the hell? Is this you Trollin?...and I said MOST of your Latin population is Mexican.

How can a Mexican be from another Latin country?....the hell? Is this you Trollin?...and I said MOST of your Latin population is Mexican.

you get it do it do you? mexicans aren't parading around with tags saying im mexicans. some mexican looking latins aren't actually mexicans. it really depends where you go in LA. there is a good blend of latins in LA. and some where it's 6/10 are mexican. it just depends where you go. there aren't in one pocket like it is in nyc. that's what you are failing to understand

Last edited:
you get it do it do you? mexicans aren't parading around with tags saying im mexicans. some mexican looking latins aren't actually mexicans. it really depends where you go in LA. there is a good blend of latins in LA. and some where it's 6/10 are mexican. it just depends where you go. there aren't in one pocket like it is in nyc. that's what you are failing to understand

Mexican looking Latins :x

Thanks for proving my point about how much diversity LA has that locals can't differentiate between Latinos...

Mexican looking Latins :x

Thanks for proving my point about how much diversity LA has that locals can't differentiate between Latinos...

you wouldn't get it bro

you've never been here. you walk down the street and you think he is mexican but he isn't. that's my point. leaving you with the judgement that there are only mexicans. but that person might be salvadorian or guatemalan or honduran etc.

that is my point. but you won't ever believe me because you already have a prejudge mental mind that MOST of california is mexican.

like i said man, you watch a show and think that's how it really is. you probably seen too many documentaries/movies about california where they only mention mexicans. which has washed your mind. but that just shows how poor choice of judgement you have

Last edited:
you wouldn't get it bro

you've never been here. you walk down the street and you think he is mexican but he isn't. that's my point. leaving you with the judgement that there are only mexicans. but that person might be salvadorian or guatemalan or honduran etc.

that is my point. but you won't ever believe me because you already have a prejudge mental mind that MOST of california is mexican.

like i said man, you watch a show and think that's how it really is. you probably seen too many documentaries/movies about california where they only mention mexicans. which has washed your mind. but that just shows how poor choice of judgement you have

The fact all your Latinos have that "look" shows me the lack of Latin diversity in your city fam....

The fact all your Latinos have that "look" shows me the lack of Latin diversity in your city fam....

what part of some don't you understand.

im not saying there are cookie cutters. there just isn't that much of an west african influence on the latins here. like it is in nyc with the carribbean.

you're more likely to see a carribbean latin in nyc than you are too see a central american latin.

is that not true ?

what part of some don't you understand.

im not saying there are cookie cutters. there just isn't that much of an west african influence on the latins here. like it is in nyc with the carribbean.

you're more likely to see a carribbean latin in nyc than you are too see a central american latin.

is that not true ?

No not really, depending on where you are you can legit be surrounded by all Central Americans (mostly Mexicans) OR be surrounded by all Dominicans....just depending on where you live....there is a larger population of Caribeans, but there is plenty of Mexicans or Central Americans as well.

No not really, depending on where you are you can legit be surrounded by all Central Americans (mostly Mexicans) OR be surrounded by all Dominicans....just depending on where you live....there is a larger population of Caribeans, but there is plenty of Mexicans or Central Americans as well.

that's how it is here. it's not only mexican dominated area. there are areas where it can be mixed or segregated. and sometimes you can't tell the difference it is mostly spanish influence there really isn't a tremendous carribbean culture here.

doesn't mean there aren't small pockets of them.

that's how it is here. it's not only mexican dominated area. there are areas where it can be mixed or segregated. and sometimes you can't tell the difference it is mostly spanish influence there really isn't a tremendous carribbean culture here.

doesn't mean there aren't small pockets of them.

Can you take me to eat authentic Dominican food in LA?....I can take you to eat authentic Mexican here in NY.

Google can help me find some authentic Dominican food in LA easier than a local NTer

Smh

Can you take me to eat authentic Dominican food in LA?....I can take you to eat authentic Mexican here in NY.

i can show you a carribbean spot not sure if they will have dominican food/plates. and even if you were to try you would probably already have your mind made up that it is trash. much like how people have the whole in n out debate.

you do know that there are different types of mexican food right ? as in regional foods. i would have to try it first then i would be able to tell you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom