NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

we're lucky to have the announcing team we do. Howie rose on WOR and the team on SNY are both elite broadcasters.

That was really a stupid decision that Wright made. He's been hitting great this season. Murphy MUST step up his game. We can't rely on Duda and d'Arnaud. I hope they play Mayberry over Nieuwenhuis if they plan to rest Cuddyer.

Last edited:
not mad at him for trying to take a base. he's got the speed, might as well use it here and there. injuries happen.

Granted the Phils suck and we had de Grom and Harvey in that series, awesome seeing a sweep. Miami in for the weekend!!

everytime stanton goes to bat i just hold my breath. dude is a beast
sick.gif

Stanton's power is insane.

Hopefully that homer will boost Flores's confidence.

Glad the skies cleared up, looking to get some nice weather for this game tonight! And those going tomorrow, it will be pushing 80 :smokin

Actually purchased tix. for june 12 against the braves. Gonna be my familys first mets game. My sons super exited. he wants to go now. lol I hope he enjoys it the same way i did when my pops used to take my bros and i to Shea back in the days.

going off the the current rotation, it sets up for DeGrom, (not including rainouts) which im cool with. but there is sure to be rainouts. give me three and ill get Harvey day. LOL if not im def. gonna get there at least once for harvey day. Hope you succeed in your quest!! 
smokin.gif

can't front this team has been clicking.

I'm happy to see it. it's been a long time since we've had a team to be proud of.

Actually purchased tix. for june 12 against the braves. Gonna be my familys first mets game. My sons super exited. he wants to go now. lol I hope he enjoys it the same way i did when my pops used to take my bros and i to Shea back in the days.

:smokin hopefully he sees a great game!

Offense still worries me a bit, even with David back I still feel the team needs some extra punch, hopefully Grandy get's going hitting wise. I rather see him move down with Lagares leading off, but he has been getting a ton of walks

Back
Top Bottom