NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Solid dub today after Niese predictably wet his Huggies.

Not even commenting on the Harvey drama. Just go out and pitch a gem tomorrow, please.

What a win.

I held my breath when I saw Wright running hard. This old Captain is a warrior for sure.

Cespedes is our 2004 Beltran. He's doing what Beltran did for the Astros. Unbelievable run.

I am really impressed with Alvarez. Went from 3-0 to strike Bryce Harper out. That was a big out.

Familia - three strikeouts in a row to end the game. Rendon - Harper - Zimmerman :pimp:

Last edited:
Nice move adding ability to talk to cespedes for the entire offseason instead of having to re sign him 5 days after World Series or whatever it was.

Cespedes trolled with that bad hop, they've had lot of chances tonight, just not their night

Get em tomorrow.

I'm ashamed for even looking forward to tomorrow's game, this team is unreal, no wasted at bats.

and we take the lead
smokin.gif

Wilpon needs to be open their check book and pay Yoenis!

I read online that Yoenis and his agent agreed to take out the whole five day window with the Mets, so the Mets have more time to try to make a deal.

Last edited:
Huge win, and a crushing L to the nats which makes it all the more better. deGrom on the mound tomorrow as well with a chance to go up 7.   I'm enjoying every bit of this.

Pardon my crappy camera but I got this in the mail today. Anyone going to the game against the Marlins next tuesday?

Back
Top Bottom