NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

LGM! Super excited. :smokin
That start time tho. :x I already woke up exhausted lol.

:lol:

Seriously. I might need to nap before the game starts.
4 playoff games today for the MLB, thats crazy.

Hopefully Lucas Duda is still hot and Cespedes gets hot again.

still got to play the games.  we got degrom and thor going

with the road struggles for thor, wouldn't you want to use Harvey in game 2?

Harvey in game 3 is better imo, Thor has pitched better on the road as of late.

...and if for any reason the Mets are down 0-2, Harvey can stop the bleeding and then degrom on short rest.

But regardless the Mets are essentially throwing out three #1's out there. Body is ready for tonight ! :smokin

Last edited:
degrom on short rest or matz?

I'd like to believe thor could stop the bleeding against their #3 guy, while giving us the best chance to take at least 1 game on the road.  I could see the argument either way

Last edited:
If down 0-2 with Harvey pitching Game 3....I think you go deGrom on short rest for 4. have to extend the series.

just got my tickets for tonight and tomorrow.    i'm going solo but i really don't care.  i've waited 9 years for this and i'm not going to let wishy washy 'i might go' 'i'll let you know a few hours before the game' friends get in the way.  

got some pretty damn good seats too 

^

That's what's up. To whoever goes to game tonight or tomorrow, have a blast time.

how much were they? 

LA is known to have those types of ppl haha

Standing only at citi game 3 - listed at 250+ hahaha it'll be down to like 50 at game time

Last edited:
how much were they? 

LA is known to have those types of ppl haha

Standing only at citi game 3 - listed at 250+ hahaha it'll be down to like 50 at game time

Standing at Citi isn't even all that bad. Walk around the concourse or park yourself at the Shea Bridge.

Standing at Citi isn't even all that bad. Walk around the concourse or park yourself at the Shea Bridge.
I agree.  just not for that price.  maybe i'll pay 50.  I plan on tailgating and watching the game on my laptop outside the stadium haha  see if I could get it together.

just got my tickets for tonight and tomorrow.    i'm going solo but i really don't care.  i've waited 9 years for this and i'm not going to let wishy washy 'i might go' 'i'll let you know a few hours before the game' friends get in the way.  

got some pretty damn good seats too 
Hopefully there's a good amount of met fans at dodger stadium this weekend.

Tickets for this weekends game are way cheaper than citifield tickets.

deGrom just has to outpitch Kershaw which is no small task, but the Mets have the better lineup this series

Just a few hours away :pimp:

MURPHYYYYY
pimp.gif

Hopefully he can have another quick inning to complete 7, faster rhythm seemed to help.

Give me a dunce cap. I forgot the first round is best of 5.
Makes this win so much more important.

Tonight was priceless.  Here's a few pics I took.  Time for Thor to come in and be great tonight.  Cool to see guys who have been through all the struggles like Murh and Wright come up with big hits tonight when finally on that stage.

Tonight is a must win for the Dodgers. Thor's best road performance came against the Dodgers so I believe he'll be clutch.

I said the Mets would finish it in 4 but now IDK if we will lose 1. 

Conforto better start in Left. Cuddyer almost made me break something.

I was telling my friends Jacob deGrom would be a household name in Los Angeles after game 1.

I got a hunch the same will apply for Thor after tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom