NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

No time to point fingers. We're going up against two HOF caliber pitchers and this is what happens when you generally face guys that good.

Tomorrow, we have our own ace on the mound though and a better offense. Need DeGrom to be perfect on full day's rest.

DeGrom pitching on full rest, and Thor can come out of the bullpen if needed. Let's hope our offense steps up tomorrow night.

I think we can win tonight. We proved we can explode on offense. Let's just hope tonight is our night.

DeGrom pitching on full rest, and Thor can come out of the bullpen if needed. Let's hope our offense steps up tomorrow night.

That's the big plus side to tonight for you guys. Greinke has to do it solo, no Kershaw.

The team is facing Kershaw and Greinke four times in five games, arguably the two best pitchers in baseball.

I had no problem with Matz in Game 4, because the Mets had two games to play with and deGrom gets to pitch game 5 with normal rest.

Mets won game 1 because deGrom out pitched Kershaw, he is going to have to do the same tonight.

Pitching will have to carry this team to the promised land.

Batting average is meaningless. He's faced the two best pitchers in baseball 3 times. What do you expect?

I expect better from Wright. Some of his team mates have done much better than him this post-season against the same pitchers.

Im a little nervous about tonight, but I think we'll come out victorious.

Mets have to get Greinke's pitch count up early and try to only swing at pitches, they can square up. deGrom just has to pitch like he did in game 1.

Let's go Mets!

I'd go full desperation mode if need be. Degrom 5 innings, Harvey 2 innings, Noah/Familia to finish it off from the bullpen.

I feel like first team to score wins it tonight.

Last edited:
terrible start for degrom
frown.gif

Great ******* start. Duda and Cespedes don't bring home Murphy from third and deGrom is struggling with his speed and location.

am i the only one that thinks that duda should have been benched for this game? he doesn't look like he wants to play
mean.gif

Like Bobby Parnell, TC has a hard on for him. This is win or go home. Kelly Johnson at 2B and Murph at 1B.

Back
Top Bottom