NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Can't describe how I feel right now. They haven't won it all yet, but there's still a feeling of vindication. From being a game away in 06 to now feels like a win in itself. We put up with being the laughingstock of the League and being cellar dwellers with no shot to even win the division this year from anyone, but this team went out and proved everyone wrong. I'm going to sleep good tonight.

We made it to the big dance. But still 4 more to go. Beyond excited right now!!! Enjoy the moment bros!

smokin.gif

Finally huh......try being a Cubs fan.

Sorry about it. You have my sympathy.

Even my three favorite NY sports teams (Jets, Mets and Knicks) won some titles but I have never seen them win since I was born. Knicks and Mets weren't even close in 99 and 2000.

holy **** this feels good.  i wish i was in the city right now.  i need todays post and daily news as something to have to look back on.

i remember 2000 like it was yesterday, and thinking they would make it back soon,   then 2006 happened where endy chavez made us feel elated, and aaron heilman proceeded to make us feel like **** all in a 1 hour span.  the choke jobs in 07 and 08, and the lose seasons after that.  this feels so good tonight.      

out of curiosity, who do you prefer them to play in the world series.   i know the saying, 'be careful what you wish for' but seeing how the royals were two different teams in last years world series, a good team in games not started by madison bumgarner, and a team that looked lost when bumgarner was in, i think the mets pitching would give the royals problems.

having gone against kershaw and grienke twice, as well as lester and arrieta, the bats are battle tested for sure.                                  

Congrats to the Mets Fan!! I know a lot of long suffering, die hards back home in NY/NJ. It must be a great feeling for them. I'm rooting for you guys, win it for the city!!! :pimp:

Cespedes will be fine.

By the way, he played golf in the morning.

Justin Wood ‏@JWood_23 7h7 hours ago
So I guess my uncle decided to golf with yoenis cespedes today #MetsCenterFielder
View media item 1757189

why the *&^%@ is Cespedes playing golf in the middle of a postseason run? This is the irresponsible crap I can not stand. No wonder his performance at the plate has been avg lately :smh:

why the *&^%@ is Cespedes playing golf in the middle of a postseason run? This is the irresponsible crap I can not stand. No wonder his performance at the plate has been avg lately
mean.gif
it's a part of his routine.  he said he's been doing it all season and last season.  just keep enjoying the ride~

Back
Top Bottom