New Yorkers and any Winter struck NT'ers, how do you stay in shape during the winter?

Just wondering if you guys just do P90X or Insanity, do you plow through the snow just to get to the gym or just bulk up aka get fat? If it were cold as hell outside I'd probably just want to do home exercises.

Just wondering if you guys just do P90X or Insanity, do you plow through the snow just to get to the gym or just bulk up aka get fat? If it were cold as hell outside I'd probably just want to do home exercises.

i dont have p90x or what that is called.

i just bulked up this winter and did home exercises also...but if you bulk up dont eat junk food still watch your diet just eat more protein.

i dont have p90x or what that is called.

i just bulked up this winter and did home exercises also...but if you bulk up dont eat junk food still watch your diet just eat more protein.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Take my ++! to the gym like I do during every season (before or after school/work).
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Take my ++! to the gym like I do during every season (before or after school/work).
[/color]

^^it may not affect if you think about it but say its real cold and snowing and the car gets messed up while driving or get in a accident and all that for a workout you could have done at home

^^it may not affect if you think about it but say its real cold and snowing and the car gets messed up while driving or get in a accident and all that for a workout you could have done at home

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

P90X
pimp.gif

In NY at least, the weather's not THAT crazy that you can't even leave to go to the gym. I just suck it up (pause) and go.

In NY at least, the weather's not THAT crazy that you can't even leave to go to the gym. I just suck it up (pause) and go.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[/color]

This, I doesn't afraid of anything.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[/color]

This, I doesn't afraid of anything.

I do home lifting all year around with cables and the perfect push up, Its all mental...You gotta eat right also

I do home lifting all year around with cables and the perfect push up, Its all mental...You gotta eat right also

Gym.

Even through the blizzard a few months ago I was in the gym bright and early. I remember on the worst day I walked 80+ blocks back/forth through waist deep snow. Fun times.

Gym.

Even through the blizzard a few months ago I was in the gym bright and early. I remember on the worst day I walked 80+ blocks back/forth through waist deep snow. Fun times.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Not all workouts can be done at home. Majority of time the weather doesn't keep me from working out, I have a long driveway so it comes down to if its plowed or not...I'm also on campus for the majority of the winter too

Back
Top Bottom