Newborn baby found alive in morgue after being declared dead 12 hours earlier...

Just came across this

eek.gif

I don't even....

A newborn in Argentina was found very much alive in a morgue by her mother 12 hours after hospital staff had declared the baby dead.

The mother, Analia Bouguet, tells TeleNoticias TV that the hospital still has issued her only a death certificate for the infant rather than a birth certificate. Bouguet said she is planning to pursue a medical malpractice suit.

The Daily Mail reports that the baby was Bouguet's fifth and was born prematurely.

Two hours after being issue a death certificate, Bouguet and her husband visited the morgue because they wanted to see their child one more time.

"The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to pry it open," the baby's father, Fabian Veron, said in a press conference. "My wife looked and uncovered it slowly. She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out."

"That night, we went to the morgue. We wanted to take a photo of our daughter," Bouguet told Argentina's Clarin newspaper. "But when a worker opened the drawer, we heard a cry and she was alive."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/newborn-baby-found-alive-morgue-12-hours-being-175501352.html

The parents deserve every penny outta that lawsuit

Thank God they went down to the morgue for the last time.  Hope the baby gets 100% healthy. 

30t6p3b.gif
Thats crazy. Im in class now going over medical malpractice and legal issues.

smh! i remember some dude in Colombia was in the middle of getting a autopsy..then he woke up like wth is going on in here with a slight cut on his head

Originally Posted by Hugo

smh! i remember some dude in Colombia was in the middle of getting a autopsy..then he woke up like wth is going on in here with a slight cut on his head

1st thing I thought about
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
I hope the baby pulls through and is able to live a full and healthy life. The family should get some big money from this.

Amazing stuff like this makes believe a higher power exist .Maybe their is hope for me and ole girl

Didn't nuns from Spain used to tell mothers there baby was dead when in reality the Babies were born healthy? I forgot what exactly the nuns (if they were nuns) did to them... Heard this from someone who went to Spain.. Idk who told them but seeing how corrupt the catholic church has been in the past I don't doubt it. Feel free to correct any parts of my story if I'm wrong. Lol

I'd have a heart attack if I was in the morgue and I heard a baby crying

Good thing the kid won't remember that experience though

Yeah this story was crazy.

Imagine if the mother didn't go back to see the baby.

I don't think you can sue and get big money in these foreign countries like you would be able to in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Didn't nuns from Spain used to tell mothers there baby was dead when in reality the Babies were born healthy? I forgot what exactly the nuns (if they were nuns) did to them... Heard this from someone who went to Spain.. Idk who told them but seeing how corrupt the catholic church has been in the past I don't doubt it. Feel free to correct any parts of my story if I'm wrong. Lol

they used to steal and sell them...

There was an article about that on bbc.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

A newborn in Argentina was found very much alive in a morgue by her mother 12 hours after hospital staff had declared the baby dead.

The mother, Analia Bouguet, tells TeleNoticias TV that the hospital still has issued her only a death certificate for the infant rather than a birth certificate. Bouguet said she is planning to pursue a medical malpractice suit.

The Daily Mail reports that the baby was Bouguet's fifth and was born prematurely.

Two hours after being issue a death certificate, Bouguet and her husband visited the morgue because they wanted to see their child one more time.

"The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to pry it open," the baby's father, Fabian Veron, said in a press conference. "My wife looked and uncovered it slowly. She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out."

"That night, we went to the morgue. We wanted to take a photo of our daughter," Bouguet told Argentina's Clarin newspaper. "But when a worker opened the drawer, we heard a cry and she was alive."

Surprise, surprise.
This is demonic. I can't imagine how many times something like this has happened. Wonder if they will sue.

Back
Top Bottom