News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Ryan Reynolds recites Green Lantern oath.

My first impression = "Why didn't you just stick to the Deadpool movie?"
grin.gif

I think he delivered the line pretty well. Can't really decide on what the movie about based off that.
On another news, Ruffallo looks like he has been hulking up himself, eating too well I guess.

mark-ruffalo-comic-con-jeremy-renner-02.jpg

I just can't take him as a serious actor.

I was waiting forever for a punchline in Amityville Horror, and that was like, what, 5 years ago?

Eh. I love Green Lantern comics, so I'm def going to be seeing it, but I really wish the role would have gone to somebody else.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Jay

feelin the avy

gotta get something vintage like that or voltron

thanks,  I think I have a Voltron avy somewhere too, but I think it's from when NT was on EZboard so its small as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I just can't take him as a serious actor.

I was waiting forever for a punchline in Amityville Horror, and that was like, what, 5 years ago?

Eh. I love Green Lantern comics, so I'm def going to be seeing it, but I really wish the role would have gone to somebody else.

Co-Sign.

I think with Geoff Johns working closely on the film, "should" produce good results....

I may be alone but you look at the casting for some of these movies and can't help but believe that Hollywood is smaller than it really is.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Why didn't you just stick with the Deapool movie you idiot?
When MTV interview Reynolds at Comic-con, he said Deadpools still happening.

On another note, is there any truth to Comic-con moving to LA next year? If so, I'll be there without a doubt
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Why didn't you just stick with the Deapool movie you idiot?
When MTV interview Reynolds at Comic-con, he said Deadpools still happening.

On another note, is there any truth to Comic-con moving to LA next year? If so, I'll be there without a doubt
smokin.gif
Ha, I would be there every year.
laugh.gif

Getting tickets for Comic-Con is crazy difficult, especially if they hold it in LA.

It would make a good NT summit, then eat at Roscoes afterwards.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Getting tickets for Comic-Con is crazy difficult, especially if they hold it in LA.

It would make a good NT summit, then eat at Roscoes afterwards.
I'd come down just for that
laugh.gif
. I always wanted to go to the San-Diego Comic con, but I have to end up settling for the Baltimore Comic-Con
ohwell.gif

I don't know if the Hulk franchise can survive another main change again. It's not even a re-make it's a continuation.~

I've always wanted a Green Lantern power ring. I could never find the Hal Jordan version though... just the honor guard ring.

Back
Top Bottom